Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 8-25-13

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 8-25-13

Unread postby Vixen » Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:53 am

8-24-2013 *12thMan [via aggiemaniac] ~All is on for this weekend. All final tests are being completed. International release sometime mid afternoon CST on Sunday. Call centers open at 6pm Sunday night.

8-24-2013 *Poppy3 ~THEY ARE DEMANDING TURKI RAISE THE RATE YET HE STAND FIRM AGAINST IT TILL MALIKI SAYS GO AND THESE GUYS..HAVE ZERO TO DO WITH THE RATE OR RELEASE DATE ...THEY DID POST YESTERDAY...THAT THE CBI STATED A FIXED RATE NOT A FLOAT? CBI SAID FIXED. DID YOU GUYS HERE THAT? HEY JUST A THOUGHT IRAQ MAY RV NEXT WEEK. TIME WILL TELL POPPY3

8-25-2013 *Poppy3 ~I AM SORRY THAT I DISAGREE WITH MANY OF MY RESEARCH BUDDIES ABOUT THE LOW RATE RV AND THE FLOAT PROSPECT BUT I JUST CAN'T FORESEE THAT HAPPENING PERIOD. I HAVE LISTENED AND READ ALL THE EXCUSES BEING USED FOR TRYING TO RATIONALIZE A LOW RATE TO START AND TO ME THE MERITS ARE JUST NOT THERE AND THEN LIKE THE ARTICLE THAT WAS POSTED YESTERDAY WITH THE STATEMENT OF WHAT THE CBI WANTS I AM EVEN MORE CONVINCED THAT MY ASSESSMENT IS CORRECT.MANY THOUGHT JUST BECAUSE DR SHABIBI WAS DISMISSED THAT THE MATH CHANGED (NOT) MATH IS MATH AND THEIR ECONOMY STILL HAS THE SAME NEEDS THAT SHABIBI SPELLED OUT. TO ME ONLY THE TIMING HAS CHANGED WITH HIM LEAVING BECAUSE HE WAS READY TO DO THE RV AND MALIKI STILL NEEDED IT FOR THE MANIPULATION OF PARLIAMENT AND THE GOI. TO ME THESE ARE THE THINGS THAT STILL REMAIN TRUE AND I AM EXPECTING TO SEE A RATE WITHIN NO LESS THAN 20% OF KUWAIT AND LAST TIME I SAW THEIR RATE IT WAS AROUND $3.60.

8-25-2013 *Jester ~WELL I FEEL LIKE WE ARE STILL IN A GOOD PLACE... WE KNOW THEY HAVE RESET EVERYTHING FROM THURSDAY AND ARE READY TO GO... WAS PRETTY EXCITED ABOUT TONIGHT BUT THAT HAS SETTLED DOWN QUITE A BIT...BUT I STILL THINK WE ARE IN A GREAT WINDOW... I GUESS THE WEEKEND SCENARIO IS MORE LIKELY ON SUNDAY SO I SUPPOSE WE HAVE TO SEE HOW TOMORROW [SUNDAY] GOES...WE ARE WAITING FOR THEM TO FINISH UP THE PROCESS AND GET IT RESET IN THE TIME THEY CHOOSE... THAT IS A PRETTY ACCURATE SUMMARY.

8-25-2013 *TD ~I was told to look for some VERY IMPORTANT articles to be released regarding our investment mid -late this week. There is some behind the scenes activity going on this weekend and important meetings next couple days. Again to clarify a few points from last week: June 2014 was given as a COMPLETION date of the currency reaching a "comfort zone" of stability, what is at hand now is whether to initiate the release in the near term such as September or to withhold release to the new quarter of 2014 as some lawmakers want. The meetings this week will hopefully decide that issue. We should know by end of this week our probability of sooner than later or whether we are left in a holding pattern.As far as the hoopla about the Nasdaq meltdown, we have learned in the past that TIME always dispels these off the wall rumors and will do so again here (as nothing happens related to the RV). All these very intelligent people CANNOT be so dumb as to "Overload the system" whereby a simple solution would have been to release any currencies in groups or baskets rather than forcing 190+ countries at one time. IMHO, there is no such thing as a 190 + global reset.

8-25-2013 *BGG ~Article: "Mahma Khalil: The Central Bank is responsible for the fluctuation of the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar" This is a great piece pointing out the sentiment of the Economic Commission in Parliament. ...there are several entities that all have some influence over this situation. The Economic Committee, the Finance Committee, The CBI, The GOI (as in Maliki’s bunch), The IMF and potentially the UN. The good news – Parliament is looking more and more like they are on our side.

8-25-2013 *Millionday ~as we know the release of the country from sanctions would have been huge if the steps expected were taken. here is how parliament feels about the lack of the change in value: Article: "Economic parliamentary calls for the central bank put a new strategy to raise the value of the dinar for the advancement of economic reality and to achieve the desired goal". so what we know is that parliament is making press statements that they are going to pull turki and officials if they do not change the rate which was the benefit of being released from economic sanctions.the gov is not happy with the leader of cbi in place. i would say if they are saying that in live press statements they are for the economic reform law. we have so much good news right now and iraq is rushing to force the economic reform and that my friends is great news - for us and for them.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's