Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 8-27-13

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 8-27-13

Unread postby Vixen » Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:24 am

8-26-2013 *TNT Tony ~We are still in a good place. This a.m all the people are at the call centers waiting for you to call them. The cash out people were not called in this morning but they only need 30 minutes notice. The RV was supposed to have already happened. Could it go today? Yes. The next hour? Yes, I think it could. Two things scheduled for tomorrow are dependent on the RV to happen first. What is to happen tomorrow is an historic event and all this will be over. Unless someone tells me those agreements for Tuesday are changed it should happen. Other countries think the USA is playing games. They are ready to go and hearing we are still negotiating a higher rate among other things.I talked to a guy with a billion dinar last night and he talked about negotiating for a rate. He said he thought $20 was a good rate and I said it's already $23.50. I'm not saying that's it, but that's what they're looking at, been that way for over a week but we don't know the final number. Could it fall back down to 3.44? Yes. [Rate on VND?] Yesterday the dong was $3.68. Could it happen today? Absolutely because bigger things are scheduled to happen tomorrow. We are closer and closer to the reality of this happening and I'm still looking for today.

8-26-2013 *Bluwolf ~Many now are afraid thinking that if we go into war with Syria, Iran, Egypt, affecting Israel that this rv will be halted well let it be known that before any war is to be in this region before it occurs we shall see this international release, the US knows it and so does the rest of the world. So lets just relax for we are only inches from the finish line. Notice that all this future war commotion only puts on the pressure so that this rv comes into existence promptly.

8-26-2013 *Tlar ~Article: "Member parliamentary Finance: the deal, Iraq and India in local currencies will make the Iraqi dinar currency internationally desirable" IMO the India deal is only awesome if Iraq revalues the currency before long and before India is able to accumulate trillions of dinar as did Syria and Iran. If they don't revaluate soon, India will be a very rich country indeed as they have chosen to except the dinar in trade. It bothers me immensely if Iraq who is desperate need of trading partners that are willing to except it's currency, goes this route.They will be sending the dinar out by the trillions again negating all the work the CBI has done in trying to repatriate the dinar. It doesn't surprise me that Maliki would make such a deal, he has consistently tried to mess up the plan to revalue. It doesn't surprise me that India would except the dinar, they need the oil and a place to dump cheap goods. It does surprise me that the World Bank and the IMF would not interject themselves in the middle of this before it gets out of hand. Maybe they know something we don't and don't see this as a problem. To me it's a big problem that if left to itself undermines the currencies potential.

8-26-2013 *Poppy3 ~i am surprized we have not heard anything from parliament members today about TURKI appearing on some time table. He may be under enough pressure and so worried about them telling him to come and answer for his lack of action on the value of the dinar he may actually do the RV...TIME WILL TELL VERY SOON. I expect they want him in front of them this week for sure. QUESTION? TURKI WHAT IS YOUR NEXT MOVE? POPPY3

8-26-2013 *Loechin ~Been trying to figure all this out today. I wish I could just spill my guts but all I will say is don't worry about things that are all over the news. We are in a great place and will see this thing come to an end. All is well with the RV guys. It's coming in a hurry....

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

8-27-2013 *Eagle1 ~This is not in the hands of Iraq, it’s in the IMF’s hands. Sources at the IMF have told him are their targets, take this as rumor or opinion...sources reported their intention is to try to complete the RV and GCR no later than 9/1; this coincides with update of the UN operational rates; 9/1 is Sunday, and if it will happen this week, we should see it by Thursday; if we don’t see it this week, we should see it by Sept 3; back stop date is Sept 5.

8-27-2013 *Jester ~HEARD SOME...HIGH LEVEL OFFICIALS AT WF [WELLS FARGO] WERE PICKED UP THIS MORNING [MONDAY]. EUREX WAS DOWN FOR A FEW MINUTES THIS MORNING...THAT WAS THE WAY THE NASDAQ WAS SUPPOSED TO GO LAST WEEK...SHORT AND SWEET.... IT WORKED THIS TIME. THESE SYSTEMS ARE GETTING CONNECTED TO THE NEW BANKING SYSTEMS AND YOU CAN SEE IT HAPPENING. [can this happen before everything unravels in Syria. If not, what sort of delay would u see?] THEORETICALLY FIXING THIS WOULD HELP THAT SITUATION. I DO BELIEVE WE ARE GETTING VERY CLOSE.

8-27-2013 *Loechin ~The things that we see unfolding are as they have been for years part of The Plan...We are about to see our blessing and nothing at this point is going to derail that from taking place.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's