Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 8-28-13

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 8-28-13

Unread postby Vixen » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:54 am

8-27-2013 *Eagle1 ~They loaded NYSE, then NASDAQ, then Toronto, then Brazil, next Australia, then Eurex – and we saw it go down...was there a contract signed binding Wells Fargo to the exchange deal? Yes, there is a contract, but as we see with any big business deal, of course they tried to renegotiate or change numbers to increase profits; there is a RUMOR that 2 Wells Fargo execs were arrested...and charged with criminal wrong doing...cannot confirm this, expect that if it’s true...with such a large global bank...it should make the news at least in business news...

8-27-2013 *TerryK ~IM HEARING WE ARE ABOUT READY. IM HEARING A LOT OF GOOD THINGS AND WE NEED THIS BEFORE WE GO INTO ANOTHER WAR TO BE HONEST AND WE ARE RIGHT THERE.

8-27-2013 *Poppy3 ~MALIKI IS CONTROLLING THE FINANCE MINISTERS AND ECONOMIST. HE IS ANYWHERE AND EVERYWHERE THAT FINANCE IS BEING DISCUSSED AND CONFIRMS HE IS BEHIND THE DELAYS. HE IS USING THE RV FOR HIS...PERSONAL GAIN. ALSO SHOWS THAT DAILY THEIR FINANCE AND ECONOMY IS THE MAIN TOPIC OF CONVERSATION. THE SAD THING IS THAT MALIKI IS CONTROLLING WHAT THEY DISCUSS AND INSTEAD OF ALLOWING PARLIAMENT TO DISCUSS AND COMPLETE THE VOTE ON BANKING LAWS HE HAS THEM FOCUSED ON HIS ELECTION LAWS. POPPY3

8-27-2013 *TD ~"UNCERTAINTY" is the enemy of all financial markets, whether it be the stock market, bond market or currency markets. With the looming Syrian mess that the US and it's allies will soon have to tangle with, markets therefore will remain in an uneasy situation of fear. This also translates to the IQD, whatever plans of progress there might have been to it's movement. We hope therefore a quick resolution to our involvement with this crisis so as to go back to original plans on the table. I was told by my contact that these latest developments have put us in a holding pattern and the much anticipated articles which were to be released Wednesday/Thursday have been put on hold until the Syrian crisis unfolds and we know how long it may unravel.This morning on CNBC much talk was on the emerging markets and the lagging of many of these 3rd world nations in their perspective roles. Therefore based on that we can conclude that the so called "Global Reset" would indeed have profound negative consequences to a countries currency status which in turn does not have any positive effect on the intertwined Global economy. To me this is further proof that the Global Reset idea of 190 + countries actually would do more harm than good and therefore doesn't muster the need to be realistic.

8-27-2013 *Poppy3 ~The RV is and has been within days and even down to hours three times now in the last 12 months. I am convinced of that because of the greatly positioned sources that have informed us. TODAY we are waiting to hear from several sources and from the media in the MID-E to see the next moves that PARLIAMENT TAKES AGAINST MALIKI OR WHAT STEPS MALIKI MAKE TO DETURE [DETOUR?] PARLIAMENT ACTIONS.

8-27-2013 *TNT Tony ~Been on the phones all morning. I'm not supposed to tell you something that you want to hear. The best I can do is say they are trying harder than ever to make all of your dreams come true and if you go take a nap you might wake up thrilled. If not, you might be happy to know that no one is waiting, this is in motion, I just don't know the time. What we were waiting for today (that thing that is bigger than the RV) is still on it's way.

8-27-2013 *12thMan ~I know I said last week was our week, and if one of the several tries that was made would not have failed....well I wouldn't be posting this blog. At 4 different times in 2 days, HR contacts have reached out to us. One from the IMF, the UST, Former Gen officer, and a major player in the WF banking industry. Now each contact called and had a great news to give. I will say I can't give details but I can say that IMF and UST contacts are saying today through Friday for this to happen. Former Gen. confirmed the two sources this evening. I can also say that double digits were mentioned again for the dinar. I don't know about the $23.50 but...I am very hopeful and filling reassured that this is about to occur.

8-27-2013 *Loechin ~Calls coming in all evening say this is supposed to be the end. I have heard it from every level that I have ever spoken to. I am expecting to receive additional info as the night progresses.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************
8-28-2013 *Mnt Goat ~heard from a planning resource that now that everything is integrated with the banks and exchanges, they decided to push the rates and other data one more time and verify results and get signoffs once again. If all testing is not successful they will continue to test over the coming weekend … and would activate early next week instead…This is of course pending all tests are successful…If these tests all go well we are in the money…All I can do is pass on the news to you. I hope you use it wisely.

8-28-2013 *Loechin ~I was told it could go anytime after midnight [Tuesday]...Know that it's coming.

8-28-2013 *Bluwolf ~logic tells me...the U.S. is totally broke and so is the world powers. We now face a threat of another war but we have no money to pay for it, we have stretched our limits, we know we can feel it in our pockets things are bad all over. Media is saying possible intervention towards Syria is on thursday, logic tells me we should rv tonight before all hell comes loose in the Middle East... Logic saids today stretching towards tomorrow in the afternoon lets see how smart the ptb really are for if not.......now thats another story.

8-28-2013 *Jester ~[High Alert?] WE ARE TRACKING A WINDOW... THINGS LOOK POSITIVE... [am I understanding that there are only going to be 2 countries that are going to RV? Dinar and dong? What of others, rupiah, ZINBABWE ect...] IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING THAT 192 COUNTRIES ARE SET TO GO AT THE SAME TIME. WE ARE ON THE BRINK.

8-28-2013 *BGG ~[Guru TD Quote: "there is no such thing as a 190 + global reset."] I, also, have discussed this at length with several contacts (in the ME) – Their typical response is to heartily laugh at this notion. The label they have chosen to use for a “GLOBAL CURRENCY RESET” is “INTERNET MYTH”.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's