Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 9-1-13

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 9-1-13

Unread postby Vixen » Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:13 pm

9-1-2013 *Loechin ~As of this moment the plan is A which will be at $23.86 From what I am hearing the plan has been given the go and by Tuesday full speed ahead.

9-1-2013 *EXOGEN ~THE 1000% CONFIRMED INTEL BOMBSHELLS: THERE HAVE BEEN LINES AROUND ALL BANKS IN IRAQ ALL WEEK; THEY ARE EXCHANGING FOR A RATE HIGHER THAN 1/8 OF A PENNY; THE QI CARDS ARE BEING USED ALL OVER IRAQ IN ALL PROVINCES; THE SYRIA STRIKE WAS 100% DESIGNED TO INCREASE OIL PRICES; CITIZENS ARE TURNING IN THE NOTES IN MASSES TO BANKS IN IRAQ; THERE ARE DIFFERENT RATES BEING PAID IN CARDS; ALL CONTRACTORS HAVE BEEN PAID AT $3.44; ALL BANKS ARE DOING HIGHER EXCHANGE RATES IN IRAQ; THE RATES ARE BASED ON CLASS & STATUS OF CITIZENS; IRAQ HAS MET ALL REQUIREMENTS TO BE INTERNATIONAL CURRENCY. IRAQ IS NOT THE DELAY; IRAQ NEWS & EVENTS MEAN ABSOLUTELY NOTHING; THE EXCHANGES WENT DOWN BY PLAN & DESIGN; THE ISX IS 100% INTEGRATED WITH ALL GLOBAL EXCHANGES; THE CURRENCY OF INDIA DEVALUING WAS DESIGNED; THE SYRIA THREAT INCREASED VALUE OF THE IQD;THE PTB ARE THE DELAY (100%); ALL USA BANKS ARE READY; THE CURRENCY MARKETS ARE GOING CRAZY; THE INSIDERS DROVE GOLD UP & PURCHASED IT TO SELL IT BACK HIGHER; THERE ARE ZERO BANK GLITCHES; THE CIX IS 100% LIVE; WALL STREET BANKS ARE WRITING BONDS BASED ON IQD; GLOBAL CONTRACTS ARE BEING PAID AT $3.44 RIGHT NOW; BANKS ARE ALREADY TRADING IQD INTERNALLY IN USA & GLOBALLY; BANK MEMOS HAVE GONE OUT FOR THE GCR GLOBALLY; THE WEALTHY PEOPLE OF THE WORLD DO NOT WANT US TO WIN; THE WHOLE DEAL IS ABOUT GOLD, OIL & NATURAL RESOURCES.

9-1-2013 *TD ~Here's the latest status and the Good & Bad news: First the Bad news: We won't be going to any banks this week (or anytime soon ) to CE since the ME is still in "waiting mode" as the Obama administration now decides to dance with congress over the Syrian crisis. The Good news? My contact says that Iraq this week will start up their progress anew to getting their house, business back at hand including of course, the currency reform program. Look for important articles to come out this week after now weeks of really "no news of significance". Want further good news? Strong Rumors my source says is the drumbeat of those who keep the "financial books", They want October 1st as a GOAL timeline of getting Iraq to international status! Whether or not lawmakers will revise & pass the remaining laws needed to coincide with that goal remains the question. Our best hope again is limited & quick warfare in Syria (or none at all) & to get these countries to the political bargaining table ASAP. That way the dust settles and nations like Iraq can focus both eyes on their in house matters. This coming week will certainly lay many parameters of things to come.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's