Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 9-2-13

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 9-2-13

Unread postby Vixen » Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:25 am

9-1-2013 *TNT Tony ~THINGS ARE STILL ON TRACK AND MOVING FORWARD. EVEN THOUGH BANKS WERE TOLD THAT THEY WOULD BE OFF TODAY, THEY HAVE NOW BEEN PLACED ON STANDBY AND WERE TOLD AN EXACT TIME TO EXPECT TO COME IN. LET'S SEE WHAT TODAY BRINGS!

9-2-2013 *Loechin ~I think we are in a great position and all systems are go. As far as the rate my guys have seen the $23 plus and now the $3 plus. Guys we are still on for an RV like any second. Don't be discouraged we are still in a very good place to see this. From what I am getting right now we are still looking at the front part of this week.

9-2-2013 *TerryK ~[Can you give us any idea as to when?] IT WAS TO BE THIS PAST TUESDAY. WF IS TELLING ME ITS READY. JUST WAITING. I WOULD SAY TUESDAY.

9-2-2013 *Mnt Goat ~When you see the Syrian crisis go away without an attack we will then get our RV within days later. Look for this in news. This is the holdup right now. I do not expect this Syrian crisis to last much longer. I expect the good to win and the attack will not occur. I see another window coming up for possibly getting this RV. I will know more once we get past Tuesday of this coming week. There are reasons for this I can not tell you. I do think we will see the $3.68 rate or maybe even up to $5.25.

9-2-2013 *Poppy3 ~JUST MY OPINION, WE CAN EXPECT TO SEE THE RATE OF THE DINAR TO BE BETWEEN $3.20 TO $3.60. I have never subscribed to the float deal some have eluded to for many reasons...first off the imf or cbi have never suggested a float? Only people in parliament and on other committees that have nothing to do with setting a rate. second -- they have to be close to kuwait to have fair trade on the oil from the two major oil fields they share with kuwait and that prevents them from having much disparagy between the two rates? third-- they can't borrow from the world bank enough to rebuild their countries electrical grid, water and sewer system, hospitals, schools and further develop their oil program.

9-2-2013 *BGG ~[Were you able to find out if the IMF had a definitive date set for an absolute deadline for Iraq to release the RV?] I did not - however, the implication was the IMF and the CBI were in agreement on some "target"...which - agreement and Iraq are two words that don't seem to work well together.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's