Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 9-3-13

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 9-3-13

Unread postby Vixen » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:09 am

9-2-2013 *Millionday ~a member we have has been talking with the bank they use and specifically the bank employee that is in training of the entire policy to cash in the dinar --- the policy and form they have been learning about in the last week etc goes into effect in sept and this training includes the form that will be used to send the dinar that has been verified to the bank that will be finishing the process and sending the credit for their bank to apply to the banking customer`s account.they have a room set up to do this in private and it includes some type of machine that looks like a bill counter (i would assume a del a rue) and this training will continue for the coming week, the form includes information of the usd rate, the date of the exchange, and the total that is calculated by these figures – among information about the consumer/account holder --- this was given to me...and i have been given permission to share without names-ranks- and serial numbers ---smile!

9-2-2013 *Stryker ~I am being told by some real reliable sources that the 2014 Budget holds the key to currency reform and why there is an historic move of urgency to get it passed. With the National & Kurdistan Alliances in full agreement of the implementation of all 7 points that were agreed to in April the next progression is to pass the 2014 Budget. We are right on the edge of Currency Reform my friends, IMO.

9-2-2013 *TerryK ~UST TALKED TO WF SOURCE. HE WAS CALLED IN TODAY TO ENSURE ALL EMPLOYEES ARE TRAINED TO TAKE INTERNATIONAL CURRENCY. HE IS TELLING ME THEY ARE TOLD INTERNAL TO BE READY FOR A LARGE CURRENCY EXCHANGE. MY UST GAL...SAID IT'S ALL READY TO GO TOMORROW. TREAT THIS...AS RUMOR.

9-2-2013 *TNT Tony ~I continue to get updates on the status of the RV, things have once again changed in Iraq that point to it being made public sooner rather than later. Everyone on this side is still excited about tomorrow and the rest of this week. Yes there are still some saying any minute this could happen.

9-2-2013 *Bluwolf ~Now and for the last time I will say this...the rates are in double digits, not one missile will be fired until the rv clears, we are scheduled for exchange in the following days.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************

9-3-2013 *Poppy3 ~HEARD RUMOR OF MASS KILLINGS IN IRAQ TODAY. I PRAY THEY CAN HOLD THINGS TOGETHER LONG ENOUGH...TO GET THE RV DONE BEFORE THE COUNTRY FALLS BACK INTO CIVIL WAR. REPORT CAME FROM BOOTS ON THE GROUND AND ONE SOURCE FLEW HIS FAMILY OUT TODAY AND SAYS HE WILL NOT RETURN TILL THE RV HAS HAPPENED AND CALMED THINGS DOWN...THINGS ARE NOT AS SAFE TODAY THERE AS THEY WHERE THREE MONTHS AGO.

9-3-2013 *BGG ~[You stated that you were not discouraged about this week possibly being the period of their currency reform. Do you believe the pressure from parliament and international community on Maliki and the CBI your reasoning?] I think Maliki does what he does to his utmost advantage. Should this happen this week it will be due to some inherent political need he has.

9-3-2013 *Poppy3 ~[If civil war does break out will it close our window] I THINK THEY WILL DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE INCLUDING THE RV TO HELP PREVENT CIVIL WAR FROM HAPPENING... IF IT DOES GET TO THAT LEVEL WITHOUT THE RV YES IT WOULD BE A HUGE SETBACK FOR US...I DON'T SEE THE IMF, WORLD BANK, UNSC ALLOWING THINGS TO GET TO THAT LEVEL...

9-3-3013 *Jester ~THE MORE DEEPER I GET THE MORE I UNDERSTAND WE DID NOT REALLY KNOW WHAT WAS GOING ON...THE PROCESS IS THE PROCESS...MUCH MORE COMPLICATED THAT WE EVER HAD ANY IDEA IT WAS...WHAT I CAN TELL YOU NOW IT THERE IS NO BACK DOOR...MOST OF WHAT EVERYONE IS PUTTING OUT THERE IS ASSUMPTIONS BASED ON THEIR HOPES OF WHAT THEY THINK MAY HAPPEN...BUT IT DOESN'T...IT NEVER PANS OUT. WE ARE AWARE THAT OTHER ISSUES EXIST...POLITICAL ISSUES THAT MUST BE RESOLVED...SO UNTIL THAT HAPPENS ALL THE THIS THAT OR THE OTHER THINGS SIMPLY DOES NOT MATTER...I DO NOT SEE 2014...BUT I DO BELIEVE IT IS STILL GOING TO TAKE SOME TIME.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's