Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 9-5-13

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 9-5-13

Unread postby Vixen » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:06 am

9-4-2013 *TD ~We are still in a holding pattern. WHY? Because Iraq's matters still need in house work and world events have put things on limbo. Parliament though is meeting later this week and hopefully issues of substance (laws, etc.) will be addressed. As mentioned few days ago, articles we want to read are getting out again. Whether there's substance there or just talk, we shall see. The US congress will reconvene next week and vote on the Syrian mess . Releasing any currency internationally is simply not the time, due to "market uncertainty /instability", the premier enemy of financial markets. September does remain a hopeful month though of tying up loose ends for Iraq. Again I confirmed with my contact yesterday that OCT. 1st is again a STRONG RUMOR being proposed by many to go international. Again it's a rumor and lots of factors can change planning. Lastly, I guess by now we can put to rest that the Nasdaq meltdown had NOTHING to do with the IQD RV. If the technical glitch was true, even Goober, Gomer & Emmitt would have fixed it by now!!

9-4-2013 *Loechin ~[Do you still feel we are ASN, or waiting to see how things develop in the ME?] Syria will not affect the RV...[are you still hearing this week?] yep.

9-4-2013 *Bluwolf ~Just a brief word before some genius appears and tries to say that we have to wait for the conclusion of the G-20 talks, that is not so for the Global Currency Reset has already been authorize and we now just await on the admirals and the others to get there exchange's so that we can receive our go...we are now at this stage now just hours away. The rates are super high on both currencies and you must remember that this no longer has to do with Iraq for this is a whole scale worldwide event.

9-4-2013 *TNT Tony ~The information is exciting for you today. People are at the banks, they were told to be in at 7 a.m. and others at noon today. More people than have ever been in the banks at one time and are there right now. Maybe they just testing the alert system but the call centers and the cash out centers were fully manned this morning. They have been disbursed to individual banks they were assigned to today. All obstacles have been removed & now we just wait. I think we are really really close. Everything looks good, everybody is excited and all feel this is it. The rates showing up on boards but I don't know if the tellers can see them. They are still in the high double digits although I'm not sure how it will come out when it's live. I am excited, looking for something to happen shortly, today, tomorrow by the end of the week. Hearing the same time frame from multiple sources both here and abroad.

9-4-2013 *Tlar ~Since Chapter VII was released, Iraq is been in an internal struggle stage, with half the politicians in the country saying delete the zeros and the other half coming with the same worn out excuses to hold. The momentum is with the "do it now" faction and the naysayers are starting to drop by the wayside. In the next week or two they will be all but silenced because their arguments are not solid and the administration has been weakened. Maliki is fighting too many battle fronts. The truth lies in the exact opposite direction of what the naysayers have been arguing. Mostly their position is part of an agenda and the common good will expose it. There is much more IMO going on than is hitting the news. We wait for a major announcement in the next two weeks that will bring clarification to this matter.

9-4-2013 *Mnt Goat ~I have not been a date and a rate person in the past but I have to tell you for the first time in this investment I have gotten calls from all my sources without even calling them to check the status of this investment. They called me instead and all were very excited. All are now in sync and this has never happened before. They all tell me this RV could happen by mid Sept and maybe in this week, maybe in the coming days is highly likely. I tend to believe this news since I am aligning my intel also with the recent news from Iraq and the US government.

9-4-2013 *Dinarmaven ~Obviously there's a tangible feeling of excitement in the air tonight. The flow of info about our CE continues to come in. I said last night that banks were on HIGH ALERT. I did say that it was for 24 hours (yesterday) but we are obviously still waiting. What I CAN say is that the activities continue to build. More and more "evidence" is showing itself- it's almost not even a secret any more. This cat is out of the veritable BAG tonight. That said, I have to remind everyone that no one knows the time. But as of now, the indicators are overwhelming for tonight and this week in general.

9-4-2013 *Loechin ~Wells Fargo is going to start exchanging within 15 minutes of the rates changing which could be tonight. I also like the 20 plus that I've been hearing.

9-4-2013 *Poppy3 ~SHORT BUT SWEET MESSAGE JUST RECEIVED FROM SD. GUYS HE SAID HE HAS JUST HEARD THAT THE IMF LEGAL TEAM HAVE FINISHED THEIR REVIEW OF THE LEGAL POSSIBILITIES OF THE IMF TAKING THE STEPS TO DO THE RV. HE DIDNT HAVE INFORMATION OF WHAT THEIR DECISION IN THE MATTER IS BUT THEY ARE FINISHED WITH THE REVIEW AND SHOULD BE PRESENTING THEIR FINDING WITHIN DAYS FROM NOW. TIME WILL TELL. THIS IS GREAT NEWS THAT WE CAN EXPECT ACTION FROM ONE SIDE OR THE OTHER AT ANYTIME IF THE REVIEW PROVED IN OUR FAVOR.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

9-5-2013 *Poppy3 ~Article quote: "Committee member Abdul Hussein Al-yasiri in a press statement that “the deletion of zeros from the local currency will start in 2014, by agreement with the Central Bank”, stating that “this project will reduce the rate of the national currency in circulation from 4 billion to 1 billion." NOW THOSE 4 WORDS UNDERLINED TELL ME THEY ARE GOING FROM WAY LESS THAN ONE TENTH OF ONE PENNY TO CLOSE TO $4. FOR THEM TO GO FROM 4 TO 1 WOULD MEAN THEY WILL RAISE THE VALUE TO OVER $3.00? LOOKS TO ME JUST THEM TALKING IN GENERALITY THEY ARE TELLING US AGAIN THEY ARE GOING TO RAISE THE VALUE TO WELL OVER 3 DOLLARS. I KNOW WITH CONFIDENCE THAT WE WILL ALL BE VERY WEALTHY IN A VERY SHORT TIME NOW.

9-5-2013 *BGG ~I got an exceptionally good call about the potential of “RV soon”…which – by itself, I might not be inclined to “overly-assign” credit to… However, in light of recent news and trends – it has my attention. To say the least...which is why news and trends are so important.

9-5-2013 *Bluwolf ~The news furnished is accurate and in real time, the bank and all its personnel are more than ready, expectant, on standby. The rates are super high in double digits, and the UST is on our side.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's