Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 9-7-13

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 9-7-13

Unread postby Vixen » Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:30 am

9-6-2013 *TD ~Lot's of interviews on CNBC this morning regarding the play of currencies in global markets. The experts are taunting a very strong dollar in months ahead. The Yen expected to lose strength and QE2 expected in Japan next month. Emerging markets seen as continued struggle vs. the dollar. So here we see more wrenches thrown by "in the know" experts concerning the "imminent Global Reset theory" which is a bust theory. Just no justification as proof. Latest news on the IQD: chatterbox is heating up big time, BIG tug of war of those who want it done sooner than later. The "later" proponents want Jan , 2014. Who will win the debate? We should have a clearer picture after our Congress votes next week (on Syria) and the financial markets absorb the news. I know we all hate the never ending "let's see what next week brings" but in a complex global economy so many factors weigh heavily on movements & timing.

9-6-2013 *Loechin ~After info received this afternoon I don't think we will see anything until at the earliest Sun evening. This has nothing to do with Syria if bombs fall we will still RV. It could go today but from what I have heard they are finishing with some other people then we go. Rates are still very high.

9-6-2013 *TNT Tony ~THERE WAS A TIMER, A COUNT DOWN CLOCK TO WHEN IT WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN. 2 NIGHTS AGO IT TICKED DOWN TO ZERO AND IT DIDN'T HAPPEN, IT COULDN'T HAPPEN. THE TIMER TIMED OUT. THERE WAS A HICCUP. THEY DISCUSSED IT, CAME TO A CONCLUSION, SO NOW THERE IS NO TIMER. IT CAN GO AT ANY TIME. THIS MORNING WE SEE THE RATES HAVE GONE TO 3.87 AND .98...AND AN HOUR OR TWO LATER IT WAS BACK TO DOUBLE DIGITS.YESTERDAY AND TODAY ON IRAQI TV THEY'RE EXPLAINING AGAIN THAT THE IQD MUST GO INTERNATIONAL FOR COMPANIES TO COME INTO IRAQ. THEY'RE NOT SAYING 2014, THEY'RE POSTING IT ON THEIR TV TODAY. I WAS EXCITED BECAUSE WE HADN'T SEEN THAT IN 2-3 WEEKS. TWO AGENCIES ARE SAYING THEY HAVE GIVEN THE GREEN LIGHT. THE BANKS ARE WAITING FOR THE AUTHORIZATION AND THAT HAS TO COME FROM THE UST.

9-6-2013 *TerryK ~IM STILL HEARING WE ARE IN THE MONEY. JUST HANG ON, ITS HERE. THEY DON'T KNOW WHY THIS DID NOT GO DOWN LAST NIGHT. I KNOW WE ARE SO CLOSE.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************

9-7-2013 *Jester ~YOU CAN SEE THE INFORMATION IS ALL OVER THE PLACE WITH VERY LITTLE LINING UP IN MY MIND RIGHT NOW FOR THIS TO BE THAT CLOSE... NO SCHEDULE THAT I AM AWARE OF AT THIS TIME… BANK RUMOR… DOUBLE DIGIT RATES.... IT IS STILL THE SAME ON THE BANK AND FOREX SCREENS AT 3.663412 AS IT HAS BEEN FOR THE LAST TWO MONTHS OR MORE…BANK RUMOR… DONG RATE… IT IS STILL THE SAME ON THE BANK AND FOREX SCREENS AT 0.478999 AS IT HAS BEEN FOR THE LAST TWO MONTHS OR MORE…COULDN'T EVEN BEGIN TO GUESS WHERE ALL THAT OTHER STUFF IS COMING FROM. FROM THE CORPORATE CURRENCY DEPARTMENTS OF SEVERAL BANKS…REGULAR HOURS AND SHIFTS WILL PROBABLY BE ENOUGH…MAYBE SOME OVERTIME WILL BE REQUIRED…THEY ARE GETTING PLENTY OF PRACTICE BY ALL OF THE PEOPLE ALREADY CALLING AS A RESULT OF THE INFORMATION BEING PUT OUT… THEY ARE SET UP TO HANDLE IT. SO… I KNOW IT IS NOT WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR… JUST TRYING TO KEEP IT REAL.

9-7-2013 *Millionday ~report about them rushing the pulling in of the three zero currency: the report...went on to say that their goal is to bring the dinar to what it was before 1980. the point of the report was that simply redenominating in the country without changing the rate as well will not put them to their goal of what it was before the 1980s. i brought in...the rates it was back then: 3 July 1972 -12 February 1973 hard peg, 1 Iraqi dinar = US $3.04 = 2.48828g gold (nominally) Switched to the US dollar as the anchor currency. 13 February 1973 -31 March 1978 hard peg, 1 Iraqi dinar = US $3.3778 = 2.48828g gold (nominally) Did not follow the devaluation of the US dollar on 13 February 1973. 1 April 1978 -16 October 1982 hard peg, 1 Iraqi dinar = US $3.3778 International Monetary Fund, Board of Governors, Resolution No. 31-4, 30 April 1976 ("Second Amendment") The system of gold par values officially ended by agreement of IMF members. RR: Managed float / parallel market from January 1982.

9-7-2013 *Mnt Goat ~Do I think we are now close to an RV? Yes I do. I am counting on this next week if not in the coming days. Could it be something dealing with the Syrian crisis now holding it up? In fact I believe it has been in part the Syria crisis too all along. But I am also beginning to hear some other news that I have to verify and get back to you soon. It is telling me some events must all line up more closely to get this RV. These events are all linked together. Something new dealing with Syria is now holding up this RV.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's