Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 9-11-13

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 9-11-13

Unread postby Vixen » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:24 am

9-10-2013 *Tlar ~Article: "Abdul Basit Turki submit his resignation in the hands of al-Maliki" This whole thing reminds me of the Shabibi thing. First the article saying Shabibi was having charges brought against him. Next came articles suggesting that they were just rumors, followed by articles saying arrest warrants were issued. I expect the next two days we will find out that Turki has resigned and did turn in his resignation directly to Maliki. Maliki probably did accept it.

9-10-2013 *Poppy3 ~MUCH NEWS STARTING TO FLOW AND FACTS SHOULD BE REVEALED VERY SOON. I STILL SEE THIS AS POSITIVE RATHER THAN NEGATIVE EITHER DIRECTION IT GOES BECAUSE THEY HAVE FINANCE FRONT AND CENTER AND WE ARE NOT STANDING STILL WITH STATUS QUO. WE ARE MOVING AND THE FINANCE AND ECONOMIC COMMITTEE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYTHING BUT GET THE REVALUATION OF THE DINAR DONE.

9-10-2013 *Bluwolf ~Why are there banks with personnel working or on standby for this special event? Isn't the answer...because we are finally there just moments away to all better days. Yea that is the correct answer...

9-10-2013 *Loechin ~things are looking good today. Yesterday heard that all is well and I am looking for a timeline later today. With the Syrian issue over a calm has come over the dinar community. The rates are still in double stuff oreo mod for the IQD and in the $3 plus range.

9-10-2013 *Eagle1 [via BulldogFord65] ~WF source states the RV is to happen “momentarily;”...ForEx source said it can happen tonight IF one last piece of housekeeping is cleaned up by the IMF – but we don’t know if the IMF will get it cleaned up tonight...this is given as rumor/opinion, not a date...intel also says that the IMF has decided that the value of the IQD will parallel the KWD...if the IQD comes out at a low rate ($0.86 - $1.00 range)...it will be a free float; if it comes out at $3 +, it will be a managed float.

9-10-2013 *Stryker ~There are some...very interesting events going on in Iraq...like the Kurdistan government distributing $500 - $1000 USD to all of the Kurdistan families per month from oil revenue’s. This has never taken place before, as far as I know, and to do it in USD is even more interesting to me. Is it another sign that they want to keep the dinar money supply down? It sure looks that way to me! Here’s another interesting thing happening in Iraq right now, a Cabinet Committee established a Committee to develop a mechanism for consolidating Exchange Rate Contracts. Why would they need a committee to develop a mechanism for consolidating exchange rate contracts unless the CBI was ready to change Iraq’s monetary policy? We are just going to need to wait for the answer to that one my friends, but I like what I am reading right now.

9-10-2013 *Frank26 & Eagle1 [via BulldogFord65] ~the NASDAQ went down again last Wednesday...other sites went down as well, and when the NASDAQ went down on Wednesday, the global currency reset was implemented, it’s being rolled out systematically, and the IMF needs to clean up just one more piece of housekeeping.

9-10-2013 *TNT Tony ~Ok everybody, that's the speech that everyone wanted to hear. RV was on hold and the length of time was to be determined. We have heard from our sources that they are free to continue the process. I will give you the details...tomorrow.......not months, not weeks, ??????? It is coming.

9-10-2013 *Loechin ~So much going on tonight in Dinarville. Most of what we are hearing is that the RV is set to go at any moment. Seems like all the bumps are over. It would be a guess at this moment for me to give any timeline so I choose to rather give an opinion. I do believe that at any minute we could receive our email from Wells Fargo...We have heard of a injunction filed yesterday that would cause the boys to play nice and get er done. I do think that this is our week but I also believe more then ever that in the month of September 2013 that all of your money troubles will be over. As of this very moment the rates have not changed and that's what we want.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************

9-11-2013 *Jester ~BANK RUMOR… DINAR RATE… BANKS SHOWING DOUBLE DIGITS… NOT THE BACK SCREENS OR ANY OTHER SCREEN… WE DID THE SAME BANK CHECK THAT WE DO EVERYDAY AGAIN TODAY…. RATES ARE STILL THE SAME AS THE LAST 12 WEEKS… BANK RUMOR… DONG RATE IS HIGH… NOT... IT IS STILL THE SAME ON THE BANK AND FOREX SCREENS AS IT HAS BEEN FOR THE LAST 12 WEEKS.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's