Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 9-13-13

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 9-13-13

Unread postby Vixen » Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:49 am

9-12-2013 *TNT Tony ~Well here we are once again, waiting. I am still hearing that the system is 100% completed, the RV agreements have been signed and everyone knows this. What we are now being told is that the wording in the agreement involving Syria and the actions to be taken, if it is not lived up to, are the sticking points. Once the final language is in place and signed, we will have smooth sailing and a major movement. These discussions are suppose to be completed by tomorrow evening (one way or the other). Right now everyone is still playing nice, let's hope it continues. I said to look for the RV in the morning (this means look for it every morning) this is what I have been told. They think the best time to activate it would be between 12am and 5am eastern. We just have to see which day. I am also hearing that they want it to happen asap, before anything else goes wrong. An additional country has now become involved in the talks and even more pressure is being applied to finalize this by tomorrow evening.

9-12-2013 *Mnt Goat ~We will not see a revaluation until early October sometime. Read my lips…not see any rates go live until October 2013...it is coming but not maybe as soon as you are thinking. The decision has already been made at the top levels to wait. Even after negotiations are completed and all documents are signed in Switzerland, there is still going to be lag in time between then and the RV.

9-12-2013 *Loechin ~A lot has been focused on Kerry today and what has happened with talks on Syria. I must say our focus in this process can often be misdirected. The things we are waiting for have occurred and we will not be in a holding pattern waiting for a signature from Kerry as you will soon see.

9-12-2013 Intel Guru Bluwolf first of all this Syria crap is a mirage even so you know its outcome might be the original (strike is imminent) but its reality only pushes or rushes the ce. Our rv is independent from this situation, I mean indirectly it helps but it holds no equation. We are more then ready, as for it going into October well we do have the darn debt ceiling...again... Though it has content and a little logic it can only stray onto October for the above reason only. Its call breaking a leg in show business. Hope that helps...Bluwolf

9-12-2013 *Poppy3 ~I STILL DON'T SEE ANYTHING SAYING FLOAT...I RESPECT KAPS [GURU KAPERONI'S] RESEARCH...BUT I TOTALLY DIS-AGREE WITH HIM ON THIS ASSUMPTION. I WILL AGREE THE POSSIBILITY OF A LOWER RATE THAN I AM EXPECTING IS POSSIBLE BUT NOT VERY PROBABLE. THEY EVEN STATED THEMSELVES TWO WEEKS AGO (THE CBI) THAT THEY WOULD HAVE A FLAT RATE. THE CBI AND IMF SAID HIGHER RATE AND FLAT RATE AND THEY HAVE NEVER NEVER NEVER SAID DIFFERENT.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

9-13-2013 *Jester ~[Do you believe we will still end up with some sort of action against Syria?] I THINK THE TIDE HAS TURNED AND NO I DON'T. THE CIX SEEMS READY...WE HAVE HAD NO FEEDBACK THAT IT ISN'T FOR SOME TIME...WE KNOW THE FOREX AND THE BANKS ARE READY... AND THAT IS CONFIRMED EVERY SINGLE DAY...SO THAT DOES NOT SEEM TO BE A PROBLEM THAT WE CAN SEE. [do you see us going into 2014?] I DO NOT...WHEN THE THINGS THAT NEED DONE LINE UP THEN WE WILL SEE THE KEY INDICATORS OF THE RESULTS...AND THAT WILL SIGNAL WE ARE GETTING TO THE END...THE FACT THAT THE WORLD EVENTS ARE CHANGING HAS NOTHING TO DO ABOUT THE FACT THAT THE RESET MUST HAPPEN AT SOME TIME IN ORDER FOR THE SYSTEM TO WORK CORRECTLY.... AND THE RV WILL BE PART OF THE RESET. [what's the chance the Rv will happen this year?] I THINK THE CHANCES ARE VERY HIGH... I AM AWARE OF A FEW THINGS...THAT MUST BE DONE.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's