Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 9-14-13

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 9-14-13

Unread postby Vixen » Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:49 pm

9-13-2013 *Poppy3 ~I FULLY EXPECT TO BE CASHING IN BEFORE OCT ACCORDING TO TWO SOURCES UNLESS THEY CHANGE WHAT THEY SAID THREE DAYS AGO. IF SOMETHING CHANGES I WILL REPORT IMMEDIATELY.

9-13-2013 *TD ~So Where are we at? First, Is Turki still at the CBI or not? It seems that Maliki has done some serious back peddling when Turki was going to resign and pixxed off the CBI. When The CBI told Maliki he could not run both the CBI & GOI he started to ask Turki to stay on which now looks likely. The Syrian situation is being defused to everyone's liking. My contact told me today that Parliament will recess next week as a "Job well done" break. This means that about all the laws needed revision and passing are done. The HCL as I reported few days ago has seen the time checkpoints reviewed and passed the necessary tests. Now some juicy stuff: I was told there's a HUGE meeting of the PTB's this weekend. I was given these dates as BIGGIES to look for: TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 17th, SEPTEMBER 30th / OCTOBER 1st. What is the significance of these dates? I wish I knew but he was tight lipped. He did say SEPTEMBER 17th's announcement hinges on this weekend's meeting and so we shall see. I believe we are getting close friends. The mood seems to be relaxed and favorable. The "VIBES" that something important is about to break is prominent. As big a roller coaster this has been, we have seen doors suddenly shut on our faces but I am cautiously optimistic.

9-13-2013 *Shredd ~getting closer...how close? well, look at all the prep going on, law for adjusting balances, removing zeros, so much news about the plan moving forward, time is running out if they plan to begin to remove the notes at the beginning of the year. Finance Committee is pushing hard too...they gotta pass the laws...they've confirmed via several articles that the project to remove the zeros is now, no longer indefinitely delayed...so, it won't be a big secret...as we continue to see day by day, preparations are being made...no more putting the brakes on. I think that is why Turki is meeting with the UN , he is dotting the I's and crossing the T's of the many facets of the new monetary policy. Iraq is getting closer to seeing their dinar represent their country, CBI is prepping to remove the large three zero notes and that can't happen without a rate on par or greater and only three short months remain not enough time for a free float to get there.

9-13-2013 *TNT Tony [via FlPatriot59] ~Some of the info we heard yesterday is that everything is great from the IMF, World Bank, etc. There is an agreement right now, but the verbiage needs to be finalized, which could go another 10-12 days for the agreement to be worked out. They're all in agreement that the RV is going forward....that things could proceed as scheduled. The banks are ready. Additional bank training is going on today. They're supposed to start on Monday.Everybody in DC is hearing the same thing that it's freed up, ...So they're still saying to look every morning...could happen today, could happen Monday, but NOBODY is saying anything about October. According to everybody the situation is at a point where the RV could go ahead and be processed. The numbers are still $23+ and $3+ on the screens right now. I feel we are in a great position, all is ready for any moment.

9-13-2013 *Loechin ~here we sit another week well almost and still the RV alludes us. The bottom line is this after all the junk we have seen, and heard, and even the stuff we haven't we are now finally in the moment of our Blessing. It's been a difficult time trying to find the truth as of late. However as always the truth comes out in the end, and we finally can see it. The rates are still in the lower $20's for the IQD, and the dong may be about to hit the $4.00 range...we really are at the end and guess what WE WIN.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

9-14-2013 *Tlar ~Article: "Committee has been formed by Council of Ministers for unifying USD price" There has been a move over the last month or two, to standardize everything concerning the exchange rate. They are attempting to get everybody on the same page, 1166. What this means IMO is it is a beginning point to strengthen the dinar as many of the articles have stated. In order to have an effective staging plan to move the rate, everybody has to be on the same page, 1166. You can't have the dinar be one value for one thing and another value for another thing.This Committee has been tasked to "unify" the dinar to the USD. I don't believe it is tasked to determine a new or higher rate. The new rate has already been stated to us as 1.16 dinars to the dollar. Supposedly that is what the 2014 budget is based on if we are to believe 2 members of the Finance Committee, the same committee to have built the 2014 budget.

9-14-2013 *Poppy3 ~GOT CALLS LATE LAST EVENING AND THIS MORNING SAYING THE PROGRESS EXPECTED BY THE FINANCE COMMITTEE HAS NOT ACCOMPLISHED ALL YET THAT THEY WERE ANTICIPATING AND THEY ARE TAKING THIS BREAK OF THE FULL PARLIAMENT BUT THE COMMITTEE'S ARE STILL MEETING THAT ARE TO STUDY AND SET GUIDELINE TO BALANCE THE DINAR IN TRADE AND PURCHASE POWER. I UNDERSTAND THIS TO BE THE RATE OF THE REVALUE. I ASK THEM HOW MANY TIMES HAVE THEY ADDRESSED THIS VERY THING AND THEY SAID MANY TIMES IN OPEN PARLIAMENT AND MEETINGS WITHIN THE CBI BUT THAT THEY ALWAYS HAVE SO MANY DIFFERENT OPINIONS AND THAT IS WHY NAJAFI AND STAFF HAVE ASSIGNED A SPECIAL COMMITTEE TO SET THE FINAL VALUE AND END THE ARGUMENT. THEY FEEL THINGS COULD MOVE FAST ONCE THE FULL PARLIAMENT RETURNS ON THE 24TH AND THAT THE REMAINING LAWS HAVE ALL BEEN AGREED ON AND WILL BE PASSED AND READY FOR IMPLEMENTATION VERY QUICK WHEN THEY RETURN AND GET ALL THE COMMITTEE FINDINGS. ALL IS WELL AND THEM EVEN STATING THEY HAVE POSTED THIS COMMITTEE IS THE ADMISSION TO ALL OF US THE RV IS ONE OF IF NOT THE MOST IMPORTANT ISSUE TO THEM AT THIS TIME TO COMPLETE. TIME WILL TELL BUT THE TIME IS NOW VERY SHORT.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's