Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 9-16-13

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 9-16-13

Unread postby Vixen » Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:21 am

9-15-2013 *Arthur ~Although no one can know for sure the way this is gonna start till after the fact, IMO there are several problems with the float from 1166 theory... I have looked at the articles in question and am not seeing enough evidence to make that leap mainly because it is totally contradictory to other things they have done and are doing toward preparing for this revaluation.Why would the Finance Committee be clamoring almost daily for a stronger dinar commensurate with its oil production and exporting capacity, its gold, and its foreign currency reserves if you were just gonna float it from toilet paper? Why would you need to form a new committee just 72 hours ago to set what they called "the equal price of the dollar to the dinar" if all you were planning to do was float it from where it was? They could've done that anytime without passing the new RV laws they are about to pass.Article Quote: "Which will enhance confidence of the world." Just opening up the dinar from the worthlessness it is to a floating regime will not "enhance the confidence of the world" and do it "in the coming weeks" as they clearly just announced. IMO the finance committee who controls the CBI is saying that their economy is about to have POSITIVE GROWTH which could be directly attributed to the improvement in the rate of the Iraqi Dinar which will then, IN THE COMING WEEKS, give the world a new confidence in their economy. Seems to me they are in effect announcing a full blown RV in the coming weeks.

9-15-2013 *Poppy3 ~i expect to hear great news in the coming days. I have been told from a great source that given the committee's that are meeting daily finish with agreements ready to place in front of the full parliament when they next convene. if all goes as planned we will at this time be planning our exchange of currency before the end of sept. if these committee's don't reach agreements prior to the next full parliament meeting then we could see further delays into october. I have received a message today from a great source that they could possibly make a rate change next week. He was not sure of this timing but he had been told last wed. that a push was being made to meet monday as a deadline. he stated that he had never been told that the meetings had completed their task or not and that they may have already completed the agreements and if so then all the parliament would need to complete is the vote on banking laws and the hcl so the public can get paid. EITHER WAY...WE CAN SEE THAT OUR WAIT IS ABOUT OVER AND THE BLESSING IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER FROM WHERE WE ARE TODAY.

9-15-2013 *BGG ~Article: "The Ministry of Planning and Development Cooperation on Monday launching ceremony 2013-2017 five-year development plan in the presence of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki" MoP are the ones who have openly advertised a “rate” - 1.13, with “re-appreciation” by competent authorities some time after that.

9-15-2013 Intel Guru Loechin Quiet as a church mouse tonight. [are we at plan b?] No, plan A. A is the plan we want, $20 plus. VND and IQD same basket. It could go anytime.

9-15-2013 *Tlar ~Article: "Expectations of the adoption of the 2014 budget year early" It would not surprise me if they complete this budget in early October. If as we have been told that the budget is based on 1.16 dinars per dollar it would be to their advantage to complete it as soon as possible. IMO there appears to be a rush now to put the economic house in order including put the legality of the governorship of the CBI.

9-15-2013 *Loechin ~Getting many calls tonight...All I will say is if everything will stay in place then this could be our week. I don't look for tomorrow but come on baby after that.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

9-16-2013 *Doc ~Before all the "RV rate in in the budget" rumors heat up lets put it to bed now. Here is a recent article quote "Committee member Rep. Nora Bijari said in a statement (morning) that the draft budget next year (2014) be found at the Ministry of Finance a budget large, as amounting to nearly 146 trillion dinars, and the ministry will send a copy of the budget to the Council of Ministers for the purpose of voting on them". Notice the amount of 146 trillion dinar. If it contained a RV rate of $1 the budget would be in the range of 150 billion dinar and if it contained a rate of $3 the budget would be around 50 billion dinar. Most likely the 2014 budget is being compiled with an assumed rate of ...1166, the current program rate. This is just further evidence that the most likely path forward for currency reform is a gradual rise via a float rather than an immediate step change to a high value like $3+. We report, you decide.

9-16-13 Jester IF THERE is one feature of American foreign policy that has remained constant during the last half-century it would seem to be our support of the idea of a permanent international court of justice. This new Court is quite obviously in line with what our government has been standing for during the administrations of Presidents McKinley, Roosevelt, Taft and Wilson, and the all but universally favorable comment on its organization seems sufficient indication of its fulfilment of American hopes. But the Government of the United States has had no part in setting up the new Court, and we are now confronted with the necessity of deciding what share we shall have in maintaining it. The problem is not without its difficulties, and these must be clearly understood if the administration is to have the assistance of an informed opinion in meeting them.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's