Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 9-18-13

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 9-18-13

Unread postby Vixen » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:30 am

9-17-2013 *TD ~It's very, very quiet. In couple days another meeting to see if the blocs can come to unison. Then parliament takes upon remaining laws to pass September 24th +. We shall see if with a week left after that things needed do actually get done. My source says we are 50%-50% by the September 30th/October 1st date I gave you. I see now that FINALLY others are coming around to the deletion of the zeros project meaning taking the exact route of countries as Turkey, Lebanon, Peru, Bolivia, many others with currencies with lots of zeros and the net outcome being about a 30-35% ROI.AS a matter of sound rumor my contact says that Iraq has been coordinating the Turkey model and financial & banking experts from Turkey training the Iraqi's on their model. And BTW, some...say the Turkey program was a disaster. Go check out their economic growth in the internet. They are booming and a great role model. Some are still saying the increase in purchasing power will only be in country Iraq and we elsewhere will gain so much more. DON'T BUY IT!! It will be across the board globally.

9-17-2013 *Loechin ~I think this could or let me say should be our week...[can we see it today?] We could but I think after the close of banks today and thru the rest of the week.

9-17-2013 *12thMan ~just got a txt from the HR and my Aggie buddy to be watching the up and coming meetings and announcements. Our UST and IMF contacts are saying keep your eyes on what's about to happen. Just passing on what I was given.

9-17-2013 *Poppy3 ~TODAY GREAT PROGRESS WAS MADE AND WE EXPECT GREAT PROGRESS TOMORROW. MEETING AND ANNOUNCEMENTS TOMORROW AND FOR SOME REASON THEY HAVE INVITED THE INTERNATIONAL PRESS CORE TO ALL ATTEND. WONDER WHY THAT WOULD BE? THEN, GUESS WHAT, THEY ALL THURSDAY WILL BE HAVING WHAT IS BEING REFERRED TO AS THE NATIONAL MEETING.

9-17-2014 *Stryker ~The Oil & Gas Law has been said by many to be the most important law in Iraq...We have been looking for signs that would tell us when this law would be introduced into parliament for a final vote... one of my oil company contacts in Kuwait City that the oil companies are re-signing old contracts under the new contract terms and provisions...So is it done and we just haven’t heard about it? The answer is NO, it’s not done, because we continue to read articles that tell us there are still areas that need worked out...Don’t look for it to be voted on, I believe it has already proved that they just need to agree in writing and things get done, and passed through parliament later...If this is the case then what is Thursday’s National Meeting and Honor Document going to do? Not sure but it sure makes you wonder doesn’t it? We are getting so very close!

9-17-2013 *Delta [via BulldogFord65] ~still looking at September as a pretty big month, there is a 5 year plan that is huge for Iraq; there was a big celebration at a major hotel with very high level officials, Maliki is very busy signing documents. Iraqia TV is saying the currency has to be recognized internationally, still looking for the IN-country rate to come out at $0.86 and stay there a couple of years; the National Meeting is scheduled for Thursday...looking for contracts to be signed.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

9-18-2013 *Poppy3 ~AT THIS TIME IT IS TRUELY DAY BY DAY AND IT CAN BE DONE AT ANYTIME. I KNOW WE HAVE SAID THIS BEFORE BUT THIS TIME ACTUALLY IT IS VERY REAL...THE TIMING AND ALL THE COMPLETIONS OF LAWS AND AGREEMENT ARE IN PLACE AND WITH MALIKI MONDAY SIGNING OFF ON THE 5 YR ECONOMIC PLAN THE RELEASE HAS HAPPENED FOR TURKI TO ACT, OR THE IMF. SO WHO KNOWS WHEN OR WHERE IT WILL COME AND WHOM FROM. WE HAVE A DOUBLE CHANCE AT THIS TIME.

9-18-2013 *Stryker ~Article: "Zebari sends letter to his Kuwaiti Counterpart over mutual relatins" Quote: "The letter referred to the mutual relations and the latest regional updates in addition to settling the joint issues," This sure looks like the check to me, or at least the formal letter of payment in which the UN will be forwarding to Kuwait at the end of this month or the very beginning of October. See, they pay the compensation to Kuwait either at the end of each quarter or the beginning of the next and that starts and ends September 31st. Can you say, Chapter VII released in FULL? I can! Full release means that Iraq will have all their frozen funds, be able to finally show their true wealth and Economic with Currency Reform will follow soon after.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's