Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 9-19-13

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 9-19-13

Unread postby Vixen » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:10 am

9-18-2013 *Mnt Goat ~I still do not expect to see this RV until later in September or early October. There are many aspects to this RV process and the pieces must all align to make any assumptions or conclusions. I still believe strongly that the new IQN will be published on the CBI site first and will be the catalyst that will begin the final process in bringing us the activation of the IQD rate in the USA and other countries and the trigger for the other international currency revaluations as part of the global currency reset of over 190+ currencies.

9-18-2013 *TNT Tony ~Everything is still on track. Bank personnel went in this morning & are on alert for it at any moment, anytime. The rates are $23+ for IQD and the Dong was at $4 as of this morning. It can happen from this afternoon to Friday is what they are trying to accomplish. There is to be some kind of announcement regarding Syria by Friday, hopefully they get this accomplished before that. Parliament is still scheduled to start their break tomorrow. We know people in Iraq that say Iraq has signed off on it and it is not in their hands. They want this as much as we do. On Iraqi TV the people are being told that to complete the process they have to go international and the rate will change and process will be complete. People that thought it would go to October are now looking for it today. From the information that I am getting this journey is about to end. This could get done in the next hour.

9-18-2013 *Enorrste ~there will not be an RV. There will only be a move to a freely floating currency. That can happen at any time. It is our opinion that they will be at 1:1 BEFORE January 1. The free float starts at 1166:1...Any day now we should have an announcement of the change in the exchange rate regime. Maliki has approved the Five Year Plan which has that change as part of the plan. Any day now.

9-18-2013 *Mnt Goat ~I have some really good sources in CBI and they are telling me Iraq still must post the new IQN rate on their CBI site to make it official and final. The IQD rate will not be activated until the IQN goes international. I know Iraq already signed off on the RV in March. This is not new news. This situation is dynamic. This does not invalidate my new intel. The USA also signed off on the RV last March - so where is it? Here is what happened... As a last minute directive from Maliki from the GOI in order to fully support this RV and post the rates on CBI, they decided last week to do yet another sweep and effort to remove yet more 3 zero notes from circulation in country. You should not plan on any CBI rate getting posted until they complete this new effort. I do not see this recent project being completed until late next week or early October. Having said this Iraq is always late in their promise to deliver. ...Iraq does absolutely still play a vital role in holding up this RV. This is a recent development as the situation changed. I wish I could tell you it is happening tonight or this week ...but I strongly feel this is not the case. Time will tell. Just want to be honest.

9-18-2013 *TerryK ~[is the vnd still going at the same time?] Yes, what im hearing. the dong what im hearing is around 4 bucks, the dinar around 22. what im getting, this should be done by tomorrow night.

9-18-2013 *Randy Koonce ~[via clay] ...there is a War between IMF and Maliki on the Rate [I thought the rate had been approved awhile ago.] the UN and the IMF did a audit on Iraq after the audit they changed the rate…the imf wants a lower rate…Maliki wants the 3.44 rate. [thought we needed that 4 the budget as u always told us, 3.41?] they do need the number but the imf does not think the infrastructure will support the rate so it is a battle right now and i do not know what they are going to do to resolve it.

9-18-2013 *Jester ~THERE IN NOTHING MUCH CHANGED... EVERYTHING SEEMS TO BE AT A STANDSTILL RIGHT NOW... AND I MEAN EVERYTHING... IT IS REALLY WEIRD... THERE ARE INDICATIONS THAT THINGS MAY GET MOVING AGAIN HERE IN A DAY OR SO... THAT IS WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR NOW... THEN WE WILL LOOK FOR THE INDICATIONS OF THE END.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************

9-19-2013 *Tlar ~Parliament has decided that there is not enough time to tackle all of the tough problems that are in need of new legislation, but in the light of trying to make sure the laws that are passed are the ones needs to keep moving forward. Two of these pieces of legislation are critical in my opinion and those two, are on the agenda to be passed. Yesterday, article one came out saying they were going to prioritize "the election law" and the "2014 budget". It is critical that they pass the election law because they can't hold an election without it...it is the only way to remove the present government if all else fails. If the election is delayed...Maliki will remain in power until it is resolved... the blocks have forged ahead anyway and have agreed to the new election law and are ready to vote on it.The budget is also critical IMO because it pressurizes the deletion of the zeros project. The budget, if has been told to us now three times is truly based on 1.16 dinars per dollar, and it if passed and ready to be opened by Jan of next year, sets a backstop to the project. This means they will have to remove the zeros sometime in the 4th quarter. If they had decided to delay the budget until there was a new parliament after the elections, the project to delete...could be delayed...it is necessary to delete the zeros by the time it comes to open the budget 2014 or before. If they can't agree to a budget, it might have a negative affect on the project.

9-19-2013 *Bluwolf ~well today is the 19 of September and I expect something supernatural to occur and something prosperous also. The iqd is now a official monetary international currency liberated to the worlds media yesterday in the afternoon. We had some weird happenings where silence was impose, I would encourage to all to stay in that current scenario until the US officially lets it out sometime soon. The rates are still stating a high double digit value on both ends and folks this 3.44 iqd .47 dong thing is starting to perk my blood up, look for the last time these are place holders and not real rates.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's