Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 9-20-13

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 9-20-13

Unread postby Vixen » Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:56 am

9-19-2013 *TNT Tony ~I can confirm that the Iraq Dinar was announced as International to their people. They were told this morning in the mosque that a changing of the currency has happened and on their TV, scrolling across the bottom is the statement .....(Changing of the value of the IQD has now taken effect. This is posted in the Gazette). This was supposed to be seen world wide last night, but again we wait. People everywhere are upset, (the people who delayed it are being identified and dealt with as we speak), this is still on schedule to be completed ASAP. Yes the bank people are in place and waiting. Yes the rates are still high. Yessssssss you should be Happy.

9-19-2013 *Stryker ~The long awaited National Meeting is going on in Baghdad today, as many as 400 have been reported in attendance. Unity of Iraq looks to be underway with the signing of the Honor document which has been said to solve all Iraq's crisis included but not limited to the demonstrators demands. We have seen the political stability with Najafi, Maliki and Barzani agreeing on the 7 points back in April with the following being implemented since then: Chapter VII restrictions moved to Chapter VI Article 140 - payments to all beneficiaries Contractors payments going out to all provinces, part of HCL Provinces receiving $5 dollars per barrel from their normal $1, that is part of the HCL as well.They are on the very last steps for full accession into the WTO. And much much more but with the National Meeting and Honor Document uniting Iraq we should really be at the last step of our journey together too! With Iraq now wanting to pay Kuwait in full they should have all their frozen assets returned and the real wealth revealed as they re-enter the global economy!

9-19-2013 *BGG ~[There is a post saying something about the Gazette and there is no rate change in the Gazette. And, another post saying it was announced in their mosques it was to go international. Is there any truth to that?] No. Here's what actually happened. During this National Meeting today members of Parliament stood up and talked about their continuous support & urgent need for the project of raising of the zeroes. They criticized the GOI for the delay and alluded to a point in the near future when it will be implemented. That is the reality of what happened.

9-19-2013 *Millionday ~the signing of all of these documents and the national conference happening today reported is true...the information was televised and the citizens are very excited...the erbil has been made formal due to the signing and the printing along with the official launch. ...all of this is what we have been waiting on forever and now we have political reform and real time government and private banking data set up and ready to go in a day or so -- so let me say -- oh nelly.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************

9-20-2013 *Loechin ~Yes the IQD was announced yesterday in the Mosque and it was on their TV. I have friends who read Arabic.

9-20-2013 *Jester ~[Did Iraq really announce their RV today?] IF THEY DID WE CAN'T FIND IT IN THE NEWS OVER THERE YET... YOU'D THINK THEY WOULD PRINT IT...GOT GOOD PEOPLE WORKING ON THAT... IT IS NOT GOING TO SHOW UP IN A FREE FOREX SITE FIRST...WE HAVE PEOPLE TIED INTO THE REAL FOREX...WHEN SOMETHING CHANGES THERE THEN I WILL GET EXCITED. IF IT HAPPENS YOU WILL NOT HAVE TO WAIT 10 DAYS TO FIND OUT... IT WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE TO KEEP QUIET...THEY STILL HAVE A FEW THINGS TO ACCOMPLISH...[nov 1?] CLOSE... FROM WHAT I AM HEARING...

9-20-2013 *Enorrste ~Article: "Turkish criticizes calls for the formation of the central bank monitors and confirms: Hereby serve the Iraqi economy policy" Maliki wants to take credit for the rise in the value of the dinar and for all of the good things that will come from it. Therefore he has sent a bill to parliament to have it create a "council" headed either by himself or by he COM which will "oversee" the unfolding of the 5 year plan. By creating this council he will be able to take credit for the results. Turki is wise enough to know that it "might" lead to Maliki attempting to control the CBI, but I believe that this is now a secondary consideration for Maliki. Maliki knows that the ball is moving forward (a la the 5-year plan) and he wants and NEEDS to be on board if he wants to get re-elected... it is now clear that it would be a suicidal mission for Maliki to stall the float. Let me be a bit more clear. Maliki clearly wants to gain control over the CBI. But his FIRST goal is to get re-elected, after which he will tackle the CBI problem. In order to get re-elected, he wisely decided to endorse the new 5 year plan and that includes a liberalization of the exchange rate regime. It will, in his opinion, be a small price to pay to become Dictator of Iraq.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's