Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 9-21-13

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 9-21-13

Unread postby Vixen » Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:01 am

9-20-2013 *Stryker ~The Tariffs are officially posted in the Gazette, we/they are so very close. Is it coincidence that they just held the National Meeting and signed the Honor Document and it is now official, no way. Too many things are lining up, currency reform should be next.

9-20-2013 *Bluwolf ~It was announced in Iraq, it is being received and celebrated by its people ( I am glad for them) ...We now await silently for our announcement ...that is where we are at at this moment, the rates in double digits, dong also high that is where we are at this moment...

9-20-2013 *BGG ~[iraq TV says deletion of zeroes in the next few months, does not sound like ADN what is the discrepency] if they are to "complete" the deletion of the zero's project in the next few months - they need value first...aka - NOW. It will take that long to get the big notes completely off the market.

9-20-2013 *TNT Tony ~In Iraq they are still broadcasting on TV that their currency is international and saying it's been posted in the Gazette. There was an announcement in the mosques saying the same thing. China stopped it last night. They had an issue with the way it was being processed but supposedly that's been cleared as of this AM and now it is go again. Bank personnel went in this morning and were told no later than 9:30 ET for this to be done. We know that did not happen so we're waiting for next time frame. We are about to see it. I don't see Iraq putting this info out if we're not at end.The rates are unchanged, still double digits and over $3. I'm getting this from banking sources and 3 letter agency sources that these are the current rates and the banks are matching up, same numbers at different banks. Things could change in ME that's why they are pushing to get it done. Getting texts that the rates are back live and waiting to push to the teller screens. Good news coming in - things are moving, things are being processed moving right along without me telling you exactly - banks are excited right at this MOMENT.

9-20-2013 *MarkZ [newbie] ~News is this, Listen to Okie. It could be that close. It appears the rest of the world is planning on banking this Monday. We can't be far behind, IMO. We could see it at any moment. The process has been moving. There are still a few big things but they could be done quickly. I have been getting those calls all afternoon. International banks are confident they will bank early in the week. I am excited about the chatter.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

9-21-2013 *Administrator Bob ~A very good achievement week in Iraq. We started Monday with the implementation for five-year Development Plan, and ended the week with the National Conference and signing of the Code of Honor document. Iraq is making strides...

9-21-2013 *BGG ~Article: "Committee Member urges CBI to wait on deletion of zeros; Would disrupt budget" However, 4 or 5 other MP’s came out yesterday and called this a lame excuse by a “Maliki agent”. Numerous MP’s in Parliament were quoted on TV and print as saying they were in “full support of the project and it needs to happen ASAP”…no waiting.

9-21-2013 *BWM ~yes...it has not happened yet...here or there...that doesn't mean there isn't movement, IMO...the "newshounds" are saying the articles are saying it's coming, the "intel guys" are saying their contacts are saying it's coming...it's supposed to all happen at once so it makes sense that it should all appear to be on the horizon at the same time...

9-21-2013 *Tlar ~"Finance Committee: rapid damage of small groups dinars behind either in the domestic market" This is either a stop gap move to temporarily put new dinars in the market using the old denominations or it is cover for the smalls getting printed. I don't personally believe that they would undergo the expense to reprint the existing dinar when every other article indicates they are so close to a monetary change in general.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's