Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 9/22/13

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 9/22/13

Unread postby Vixen » Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:25 pm

9-21-2013 *Mt. Goat ~My CBI contact has told me that the CBI of Iraq will begin the process by posting the new rate on their site. This will be followed by rolling the rates out to the exchanges and banks. There is a whole new CBI site that will come up at this time. The auctions will then also end. Just prior to the revaluation look for the rate on the CBI site to change drastically to be almost cut in half to something around 500-600. This will be a sign of the proximity of the full revaluation happening. It will then happen very soon after. I still stand with my position that we will not see this RV until late September or early October timeframe. I have heard much speculation on Thursday of this week that Iraq announced that their currency went international. Is this really true? Some say there were numerous attempts but again they had issues. Since I considered this just a rumor I had to verify with my CBI source. This is what he said – (I do not quote since it was translated)....[The announcement in the mosque simply said the currency of Iraq was recognized internationally. It was not communicated that it was revalued internationally. That is correct. Nothing has changed. We (CBI) still wait to announce.]

9-22-2013 *TNT Tony ~All day long I was getting calls from people in DC and people overseas. Over there they are still on TV and the people are being told the same thing about their currency & the change that is taking place in the value of their dinar. But, the CBI hasn't changed. At some point they have to prove it to them, they have to see it, not just hear it. Everybody thinks that Iraq is still in charge, but if they were, something would have already happened, common sense. This morning [Saturday] all the bank people went in, people in the call centers & cash out centers were there at 6:00, 7:00 AM. They were told the rate was live, to come in and expect to work today. But, of course that didn't happen.We have heard it didn't happen for several different reasons: It's being used as a political football again, the debt ceiling again, and the document regarding Syria not being signed & we wouldn't see it until it was signed & sealed. We do know that it is done system wise. We do know the banking people are ready. The DC people were calm & waiting for it to come. Right now it is a timing issue, the process is going, everybody is calm again. The rate is still over $20 for the IQN and over $2 for the VNN, it actually went down. Everything is looking great and we should see something by Monday.

9-22-2013 *Arizona Heat ~as far as ive been told, we are looking
great. so much has happened in just the past two weeks, its
amazing.

9-22-2013 *Jester ~I WISH I HAD SOME REALLY GREAT NEWS THAT EVERYTHING IS GOING TO RV AND WE ALL LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER.... WHAT WE KNOW IS IT COULD BE A ROCKY ROAD AND THINGS ARE UNCERTAIN RIGHT NOW...[Please, recap for us if you will, the timing we will see this happen. Reset, RV, crash? Or what?] WE DO NOT KNOW THE EXACT TIMING... FROM ALL INDICATIONS THERE IS A TARGET…WE DO KNOW THE EXACT DATE... BUT WE THINK LATE OCTOBER EARLY NOVEMBER.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's