Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 9-23-13

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 9-23-13

Postby Vixen » Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:05 am

9-22-2013 *Arizona Heat ~as far as ive been told, we are looking great. so much has happened in just the past two weeks, its
amazing.

9-22-2013 *Jester ~I WISH I HAD SOME REALLY GREAT NEWS THAT EVERYTHING IS GOING TO RV AND WE ALL LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER.... WHAT WE KNOW IS IT COULD BE A ROCKY ROAD AND THINGS ARE UNCERTAIN RIGHT NOW...[Please, recap for us if you will, the timing we will see this happen. Reset, RV, crash? Or what?] WE DO NOT KNOW THE EXACT TIMING... FROM ALL INDICATIONS THERE IS A TARGET…WE DO KNOW THE EXACT DATE... BUT WE THINK LATE OCTOBER EARLY NOVEMBER.

9-22-2013 *Loechin ~We are in an incredible position. From the people I talk to, it has been in the Gazette, it has been on TV & it was announced in the Mosques. This is in fact true. The rates are where they have been. The IQN is
still in the double digits & the VNN has dropped into the $2 , but I haven’t
confirmed that yet. Will it hold there? None of us can guarantee this, but things are holding as of right now. [what’s going on with the RV?] The info I am just now getting, start looking now guys…lets see what happens. I’m just really excited about where we are right now.

9-23-2013 *Doc ~We continue encouraged by the slow but definite progress Iraq is making. With Parliament reconvening later this week we can only hope they continue to address the key laws needed for long term currency strength. The 5 year plan was great to see especially since it addresses Iraq's sole dependency on oil. However, remember this is a 5 year plan and not an "at any moment" plan. Continue to look for completion of HCl. Some articles have suggested Parliament will not be able to address all critical issues this session and we are unsure the intimate details of prioritization. Our fear is HCl will slip again and if so we are easily into November before we can expect any resolution. Keep the faith. All rumors of in country RV, international recognized currency, etc. are and have once again proven false as they have over last many years. Simply said all is not done. We report, you decide.

9-23-2013 *TNT Tony ~BLAST ::: 9-23-13::: 1:30 am EST :::I know it is late and most of you won't see this until tomorrow morning, so it should be a good wakeup call. I did in fact receive information saying that this should be all over by the time that the banks open. Bank personnel are reporting to the office at 7am est. They have been told to expect you tomorrow. They have been given the rates and they are even higher than they were before.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's