Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 9-24-13

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 9-24-13

Unread postby Vixen » Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:20 am

9-23-2013 *TNT Tony ~Was hoping to call you from the bank but the day isn’t over yet. Personnel is sitting at the banks waiting. No problems, just waiting. It should still happen some time today. Just a matter of when. It was at the teller screens yesterday and this morning for 15 minutes. It’s now just a matter of when it gets put back. When you go to the bank to cash in say IQN or VNN you will get a big difference in rate than if you say IQD or VND & that is the difference in rates that people are seeing. I’m getting this information from multiple banks. You must use the right terminology, IQN & VNN. There are two separate rates depending on what you ask for. The base rate is a great rate, higher than we have ever talked about before. The 30 days to cash in is still in place. Everybody is just waiting.

9-23-2013 *Loechin ~Hearing off the hook things right now... Seems like we may be in the money within several hours. Banks at local level's are now gearing up is all I can say right now...

9-23-2013 *12th Man ~I have received a message from the main HR to be ready for your eyes to be opened wide, your heart to leap from your chest, and tears to flow like never before…I'm very excited and have hit my knees that this ride is over…

9-23-2013 *TNT Tony ~Good evening everyone, this is just a short blast to let you know that all day I continue to hear that it is done and should still be seen sometime this evening or late night. Bank personnel were sent home earlier today and were brought back in at about 7pm est. They are currently still there waiting. They have been instructed to wear comfortable clothes and shoes tomorrow and to expect to be very busy.

9-24-2013 *Eagle1 [via BulldogFord65] ~the UST reported: they have completed all of their background work for the global currency reset on Saturday; they have made 2 efforts today, but all was pulled from front screens at 6:45 PM tonight [Monday], and do not know when we will see it.

9-24-2013 *Loechin ~The information continues to pour in with confirmations that are undeniable that we are here. I have heard from every agency, bank source, and person I speak to in the intel field. All agree that this is the last hurrah. Remember to use IQN and VNN when you exchange. The rates are still very very very high for the IQN and the VNN.

9-24-2013 *Mnt Goat ~I am hearing from my IMF contact that the final rates are now situated and poised to go live, but will not go live just yet. It is not a day by day watch until we are in the appropriate window. This window...must be a coordination of multiple events. I still do not expect to see this RV until later in September or early October. It is now late September. This Thursday 9/26 begins yet another excellent window of opportunity for this RV to happen. This window is extended out through mid October. I have some really good sources in CBI and they are telling me Iraq still must post the new IQN rate on their CBI site to make it official and final. The IQD rate will not be activated until the IQN goes international…and it will be the catalyst that will begin the final process in bringing us the activation of the IQD rate in the USA and other countries and be the trigger for the other international currency revaluations as part of the global currency reset of over 190 currencies.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's