Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 9-25-13

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 9-25-13

Unread postby Vixen » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:06 am

9-24-2013 *Loechin ~As of midnight last night everyone was still in agreement that all was still positive. We have heard that the rates were live for 45 minutes so rest assured they couldn't do that if the process was not complete. There is no holdup, and if there was, no one I talk to knows what it is...I don't know
why it has not shown yet but I am hopeful for today.

9-24-2013 *TNT Tony ~Well I'm happy to tell you once again that there are no computer problems, the banks have the rates and they are matching bank to bank. Every 3 letter agency has indicated that they have signed off on the release and are just as frustrated as we are that it has not been completed. Iraq has done all that they can to make this happen. They are in full agreement and their process has been completed enough that they only need to continue playing their role until the announcement. This has brought and continues to increase the last thing that was required of them...peace and stability.Now what you really care about is have I heard that the RV is still scheduled to be presented to us and when. Well the answer is a resounding YESSSSSS. Several agencies in D.C. and contacts from all around the world are confident that this could at any moment, but the best times are when all U.S. banks are either open or closed. There is a time scheduled for tonight, BUT WE SHALL SEE. The banks brought their people in early this morning and they were ready to receive the masses. So the banks are not the holdup. The call centers and cashout centers are manned right at this moment and call center employees are currently on lockdown. Several banks have notified their centers that this should be the last night (let’s hope so).

9-25-2013 *EXOGEN ~One of 30m sources is continuing to hold strong and steady that the rate is very high. Yesterday there is a greater than 100% chance we will be in the bank this week. That has been revised that we should be in the bank tomorrow [Wednesday]. Everything that 30M says has been confirmed through multiple sources. All resources have been confirmed there is no turning back. The 64 million question is why were 198 countries present at the UN today. Multiple persons have shared with 30M that it is going down tonight into tomorrow [Wednesday]. It will go this week. Everyone is confirming this including his (30M) UN source.

9-25-2013 *Millionday ~i have a huge long list of many countries that are meeting over their conventions -- activation of multiple countries and their conventions with iraq -- meaning contracts and trade agreements… parliament is to continue meeting until all is done…they have orders, huge news and huge order. you know i never ever bring intel but let me say oh boy this is looking as if we are looking at huge progress. the oil and gas law or hcl is done and is headed for parliament. the confidence in the dinar can only come if the rate is set – period. we have on the 28th + a banking conference that has not happened before -- they are working all week as well to get all the laws in place? this is amazing -- and also the global meetings have us all seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. i have to say that iraq is going to be a huge driving force in the market and guess what? we are all invested in its return.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's