Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 9-26-13

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 9-26-13

Postby Vixen » Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:32 am

9-25-2013 *MarkZ ~Close folks, very close. World financial news has it written all over it... Even one of my small town local bankers seems excited over this all of a sudden this week.

9-25-2013 *TNT Tony ~The system has been updated, the codes have been updated, a new authority has been put in place, the banks, call centers and cash in centers are manned. They have been told it is done. The word of the day is no longer imminent, it is no longer soon. The new world of the day is DONE, DONE, DONE. Everyone we called said it is done. It hasn’t been announced but it is completed, rates are live and are all the same to the penny. Just waiting for it to be announced and it could happen at any time. The rates are unbelievable, higher than any rate that I have ever told you before. The U.S. negotiated it up and we are going to reap the benefits. The 30 days cash in is still in place. The Rupiah is now at $1.08. It will not go live until all banks receive the 800#’s from the UST and as soon as they are issued the rates will go live. It’s a Superfantastic Day!!

9-25-2013 *Stryker ~Why now are all these laws that we have been waiting on for so long being urgently pushed forward by the GOI? The answer is, because they are getting ready to pay off the final war debt to Kuwait and with that they will no longer need the protection of EO 13303, they will have all their assets returned to them and will be able to invest these funds freely. All that, will enable Iraq to be re-introduced into the global markets.But they will need a globally tradable currency to do this, so how can they get such a currency? Answer: A full accession into the WTO will give Iraq a fully tradable currency with the other 159 seated members and that is the only way they can achieve their re-entry onto the International Stage. Their re-entry onto the International Stage is where they will finally see their true value of their currency come to light and we will see our monetary gains from our investment in it.

9-26-2013 *TNT Tony ~All I can tell you is that it looks like what you have been waiting for could finally be here. Bank people are saying the rates have returned and are at the teller screens. I have received information and confirmation that several countries are looking at the exact same rates that we are.....USD vs IQN. These rate are also live at their teller screens. Hong Kong, Australia, UK all say that the rates are live and identical. Rates are identical at WF, BOFA and CHASE. Talked to bank personnel and rates are being loaded by regions, so that no one can exchange tonight and the process should be completed sometime tonight. If everything goes as planned and there are no hiccups, we are cleared to start the exchange. They have the option to start tomorrow at bank opening or whatever time they deem. Current rates being loaded are IQN $25.87, VNN - $2.87 and IDN - $1.08. We will have to wait until the morning to see if these rates hold.

9-26-2013 *Mnt Goat ~I have noted in my last 3 posts over many weeks that the window of opportunity for the RV would be the later part of September and early October timeframe. I said this because I knew that there were certain other events that must align to this timeframe. Note that I did say timeframe not specific dates… no one knows the date or rate for sure. … the RV could not possible happen until other events mature…they must align to a common timeframe, a window. My CBI contact has told me that the CBI of Iraq will begin the process by posting the new rate on their site. This will be followed by rolling the rates out to the exchanges and banks. There is a whole new CBI site that will come up at this time. The auctions will then also end. Just prior to the revaluation look for the rate on the CBI site to change drastically to be almost cut in half to something around 500-600. This will be a sign of the proximity of the full revaluation happening. It will then happen very soon after. My CBI contact has told me that the CBI of Iraq will begin the process by posting the new rate on their site. This will be followed by rolling the rates out to the exchanges and banks. There is a whole new CBI site that will come up at this time. The auctions will then also end. Just prior to the revaluation look for the rate on the CBI site to change drastically to be almost cut in half to something around 500-600. This will be a sign of the proximity of the full revaluation happening. It will then happen very soon after.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's