Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 9-28-13

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 9-28-13

Unread postby Vixen » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:16 am

9-27-2013 *TNT Tony ~Everything is done, I did get confirmation from DC that this was signed off by the President for this to go. There are no political holdups, IMF and BIS have all signed off. I mentioned on Wednesday about the banks catching people, bankers trying to do things for their family, friends, etc. and they got caught. A new security system was put in and is now secured and ready to go. Now the problem was the 800# that comes from the UST & we will see if it works today. The 800# is to refer you to the option of where to cash out based on you zip code. The rates are still the same $25.87, $2.67, and $1.08. We did hear that contractors in Iraq said their employees were exchanging for $25.87. This a.m. dignitaries were cashed out at a special bank for $25.87. The bank people have been brought in this a.m. and have been restricted to the building. Security has been brought in. They were told this would be a working weekend. It will happen when all banks are open or all banks are closed is still the scenario. Our window is 3:00 to 5:00 each day, east coast time or after 11:00 when all banks are closed. This should all be done by the Oct. 1st. I’m hoping it is done today or tomorrow. Just got notice that payments to the contractors have now been put on hold until our release. There is a time scheduled for today. I have it from the highest levels and 3-letter agencies they are trying to get it done right now. We can't get any closer to it actually happening than where we are right now.

9-27-2013 *BOBGETZ6 ~As I said late last night, there is a lot of hype as well as more smoke than I have seen in this investment. Where there is that much smoke, there must be some kind of fire somewhere. I don't see nor have I heard of any flames being seen. However, we ought to see some flames by this weekend if anybody is correct. I had a long chat…with someone I know and trust. He feels as if this could happen anytime but more likely over the weekend if it is to happen.

9-27-2013 *TerryK ~NOTHING HAS CHANGED. HEARING GREAT THINGS FOR TONIGHT, THIS WEEKEND. RATES I'M HEARING ARE THE SAME. IN FACT GOT THIS ABOUT TWO HOURS AGO. A BANKER BUDDY TOLD ME IT "DINAR" IQD OR IQN SHOWED UP ON THEIR BANK SCREEN AND THEY HAVE NEVER, NEVER HAD IT THERE BEFORE. NO RATES BUT NOW IT'S ON THE BANK SCREEN. HE TOLD ME THAT WHEN A CURRENCY SHOWS UP LIKE THAT IT WOULD HAVE A RATE WITHIN HOURS OR A DAY OR SO. SO THIS IS IN TIMING WITH WHAT WE WERE TOLD.

9-27-2013 *Shredd ~Interview with top big bank VP!!: [when it's official rate changes, how soon will you know or is there a way you have access to know ahead of time? Are you notified?] With all of the resources at my disposal, there is no insider or additional secret information about pending rate changes. The exchange rate is what it is and when it changes, we immediately see it across all systems. We execute transactions and trade on a real time basis so rate changes are a very common practice and they must be processed immediately. This is how the process goes. It is immediate and in real time. [in the dinar speculator community, [some] are saying they have contacts that tell them the rate is pending, final, awaiting approval, waiting for three letter agencies to approve, system glitches and so on that affect the release of the official rate, ust on lockdown, banks hiring staff to handle exchanges and so many other…claims. What are your thoughts around the validity of these statements?] Again, like I just said, the process for exchange rate changes is and has been a very automatic, real-time, streamlined process that is not known to anyone in the market until it is official. Only those at the BIS and and Central Banks for example would have prior knowledge of pending rate changes and even so, this would be only days prior to release and held to the highest standard of secrecy these rumors, I assume these are easily accessible on the internet which would in turn cause swift action against any valid leaks at these organizations and dealt with in a timely manner. Any financial institution that was found liable for a person leaking information around pending rate changes would be dealt with in a severe manner. Any employee of these entities would know not to risk jail time so it's safe to say all the information you mentioned above is simply rumors.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

9-28-2013 *Millionday ~[Just as they generated a resolution to place Iraq under sanctions....we now have a resolution that officially removes Iraq from the Chapter 7 sanctions.....WOW!!!!] it was done today -- and it is dated the 27th of september and it has moved iraq to this position and this is what it is they have returned iraq to full international recognition. i hope that all of you know how huge this is. [what's left to do besides push the button!!???] there are no laws that stand in their way.this is the meeting we have been waiting on for a little while and tomorrow [Saturday] we have the banking conference so the timing on this is huge of course -- the return to international status and then the world in your back yard playing with your money jar -- sounds like a party to me!!! remember they have their development bank set up and ready to go also…they have their data system set and ready to go. we do not have the date…but it can be at anytime. they must have been waiting on this release.

9-28-2013 *Mnt Goat ~Yesterday Friday 9/27 Iraq held another one of their economic councils. I believe this one is important because it is laying out the final pieces to implementing their next 5 year economic plan, and the plan begins (gets kicked off) by restructuring of their currency. Attendees to this conference included members from the GOI, Parliament, the Finance Ministry, the CBI, the World Bank and the IMF. Discussions they talked about included not if they would revalue, but the final steps in the RV process. I am told this also will allow the full implementation of the HCL law which needs the RV for the implement. I am told it was a very productive meeting with no political egg throwing or walkouts. All agreed on the next steps. All agreed to go forward. My CBI contact has told me that this weekend in Baghdad there is a also a huge banking meeting…The purpose of this meeting is to disseminate the needed information to the banks for implementation and the final timetables for each next step. …you can see how we are aligning to events such as a new fiscal year and some final steps in Iraq that will lead to the timeframe planned for this RV event. The Iraq finance ministry has always stated in numerous articles that they require (not request) that any significant currency change coincide with their financial and accounting periods. our special time is very near and I know this for a fact. Remember I have repeatedly said that we can expect to open our presents in late September early October timeframe. We are now in this timeframe. I am not calling the RV today or tonight but the final process is in motion and we should see it very shortly and I mean very shortly.

9-28-2013 *Bluwolf ~all WORLD COUNTRIES AND THERE BANKS must be all functioning and in sinc in order to receive the computer information, there signal must speak with each other (sender, recipient back to sender)… All banks are in the highest alerts, I keep saying and repeating that the walk in rates are SUPER HIGH. October 1 is of importance for it funnels a lot of happenings in your country…We are at the best position ever but still at the mercy of a certain few, if they right by the WORLD AND YOUR COUNTRY, FINALLY PUTTING ALL OF US FIRST INSTEAD OF THEIR EGOS then we have our prosperity by October 2, 2013 if not well then that's another chapter to be written to this story.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's