Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 9-29-13

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 9-29-13

Unread postby Vixen » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:01 am

9-28-2013 *Bluwolf ~all WORLD COUNTRIES AND THERE BANKS must be all functioning and in sink in order to receive the computer information, there signal must speak with each other (sender, recipient back to sender)… All banks are in the highest alerts, I keep saying and repeating that the walk in rates are SUPER HIGH. October 1 is of importance for it funnels a lot of happenings in your country [USA]…We are at the best position ever but still at the mercy of a certain few, if they right by the WORLD AND YOUR COUNTRY, FINALLY PUTTING ALL OF US FIRST INSTEAD OF THEIR EGOS then we have our prosperity by October 2, 2013 if not well then that's another chapter to be written to this story.

9-29-2013 *TerryK ~THE RV WHAT IM BEING TOLD IS SET FOR THIS WEEKEND STILL…RATES STILL HIGH WHAT IM HEARING.

9-29-2013 *TNT Tony ~I am still looking for this before the first of Oct. All the news that I have received today still says that people have been paid at the rate of $25.87 (in Iraq and in D.C.). Your turn is coming.

9-29-2013 *TD ~I've been silent to see how the last details (which are complex) would materialize (or not) and I'm happy to report positive news. All parties have agreed upon time frames, conditions are met and execution to be implemented. Can't give exact date but it's very close. Iraq is about to enter world markets in every financial way including currency being traded. You will like the return but I must tell you these rumors of $25 + are simply…unrealistic so keep yourself grounded and expectations realistic. Above all else your anxiety level about conclusion to this saga is a much needed relief to us all.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's