Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 9-30-13

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 9-30-13

Unread postby Vixen » Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:54 am

9-29-2013 *Stryker ~CAN YOU SAY POWER SHARING, I CAN!!!! Article Quote: Maliki said "The session government next will cancel a number of ministries and will switch its powers to local governments so those governments
willingness to work under those variables." Power sharing is part of the Erbil Agreement and the Agreed upon 7 points by Maliki & Barzani in April. Another sign that things are coming together nicely.

9-29-2013 *TD ~I've been silent to see how the last details (which are complex) would materialize (or not) and I'm happy to report positive news. All parties have agreed upon time frames, conditions are met and execution to be implemented. Can't give exact date but it's very close. Iraq is about to enter world markets in every financial way including currency being traded. You will like the return but I must tell you these rumors of $25 + are simply…unrealistic so keep yourself grounded and expectations realistic. Above all else your anxiety level about conclusion to this saga is a much needed relief to us all.

9-29-2013 *12thMan ~I just wanted to come in real quick and share what has been given to me as mid day today. I have received a call from the main HR saying that we still look good for Oct. 1st. I will say he was excited about our chances. Now could it go past the 1st…And, if it does, we all need to prepare our minds and hearts for the chance that it does…we are close and with each new news tidbit or post from Okie etc, we see the puzzle coming together.

9-29-2013 *Loechin ~It seems like many of the…guru's are again searching for answers or intel as to where the RV is. It is not tied to Obama Care, the debt ceiling, a shutdown or any other…thing like that. Several weeks ago I told you the important people were in fact exchanging and most thought I was nuts but now it's out and everyone agrees. Now they say we are waiting on activation but the truth is the activation has taken place. So with that said the rates are high and no delays and people are exchanging then guess what.... WE ARE NEXT.

9-29-2013 *Eagle1 ~It's been awhile since I posted one of these updates, but I'm pleased to say that this one should be the last, pre-GCR [Global Currency Reset]! As you all will have heard by now...the IMF took control of the GCR on September 5th. We've had many alerts since that date thinking that things were finished. In fact, there have been a series of events which had to take place prior to the Global Currency Reset being released to the world.Tuesday looks like our payday! I have multiple contacts within banks who are saying that with the release of the GCR on Tuesday, they will be ready to do their exchanges on Wednesday. Does that mean we have to wait until Wednesday to do our exchanges? That remains to be seen. It is my understanding, however, that where prior arrangements have already been made, people will be able to do their exchanges on Tuesday. It really looks like we're there.

9-30-2013 *TerryK ~I GOT A CALL AT 245 AM THIS MORNING FROM MY UST PERSON. SHE TOLD ME TO BUCKLE MY SEAT BELT THAT THIS WAS ABOUT TO GO DOWN. SHE GOT A CALL THAT EVERYTHING HAS BEEN
CONFIRMED AND READY TO GO.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's