Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 10-1-13

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 10-1-13

Unread postby Vixen » Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:26 am

9-30-2013 *TNT Tony ~The RV is still on, people are at the banks, some went in this morning and some will be going in at 3:00 eastern. There are 2 teams out there, some believe it will happen before the vote today and some believe it will happen after, but most believe it will be before midnight tonight. If not, there's going to be a lot of scrambling tomorrow to recover 10 years of work. The good thing about it is they're trying to get it done today, one way or another.The rates are still $25.87 and $2.67 on the screens, if they hold and they should. All banks have the exact same rate. They received the 800#’s over the weekend and they should be released sometime today. We shall see. Many meeting are going on today to see if they can push this through before midnight. The 30 days to exchange is still there. We don’t know what the tax will be until it becomes law. [What is going to happen tomorrow morning and it hasn't RV’ed?] We are going to have a mess. They don't know what will happen, contracts need to be changed, how does it affect the world's economy, will they have to go back to the drawing board? There is a whole scenario no one is talking about. People have flown here over the weekend to prevent the ugly from happening. Meetings are taking place in DC and they are laying out the ramifications if this doesn’t go down today. I have every indication they will do this today because no one wants to cross that bridge. Every organization has been notified that it is to happen today but until it does, we won't know. Banks are prepared, we are close. Hopefully it will be a great day tomorrow.

9-30-2013 *Doc ~Everything remains very quite. There has not been tremendous movement since our last update. Parliament continues to move at a snails pace with reports of continuing delays in voting on laws. Again despite the rumors HCl and other critical laws have not been passed. There is no creditable private or public source which states these laws are complete. In fact most public sources are reporting various delays. In other reports it was predicted the exchange rate would remain stable at current levels through the end of this year. A different article talked about the exchange rate rising only as oil exports rise and stated a 2-3 year time frame. What we draw from this is the rumored Oct 1 timeline is just that a rumor. Our opinion based of creditable evidence is that Oct 1 will come and go with out any fanfare. What we are hearing and seeing is a focus by Iraq for the long term health of its economy which will translate into a higher exchange rate. We have argued this would be their strategy for several years now. The five year plan basically spells this out. We are still mindful of the June 2014 back drop and am like everyone else - hoping that time frame is sped up. However it is the most creditable time frame we know to date. We still contend the dinar will be floated over some period in view of June 2014. We know we are contrary to many "gurus". However, there continues to be no confirmed or creditable evidence supporting rumors around IQN, $25+ rates, bank screens, global resets or an immediate RV. All of these assume rumors not in evidence. In fact many of these are contrary to long term proven methods for stable currencies and are financial suicide. We report, you decide.

9-30-2013 *Eagle1 [via FlPatriot59] ~We still expect to have everything fly tonight. What I don't know is whether the banks will be able to exchange tomorrow. We know all the rates are on administrative screens and are ready to go up front. They have assured themselves they are ready to push the button at midnight tonight. We have some disputes about the rates. I've heard nothing about the Dong or Rupee. WF is showing an exchange rate of $3.22, which is not set in stone. They have been changing the rates off screen to keep people off-guard, but we are assured it will be a $3+ rate. The expected range is expected between $3.44-3.55. [I'm getting the impression that the banks will be ready to go into Tuesday morning?] Yes, I will receive a call at 6AM my time to let me know if the rates are on the screens and if there's a 24-hour hold. We've heard that once the GCR goes live there is a 24-hour period for the banks to get ready. Until tomorrow morning, I won't know for tomorrow exchange or not. [So the next 24 hours should be very telling?] Absolutely![We've heard to use the terms IQN or IQD, VND or VNN?] When you walk in the bank with your currency, they don't care what you call it. You have the currency in front of you. You're there to exchange dinar period. [Is it required to use the term "currency exchange?] Yes. You will be given a variable of the new FINcen form 104. You want to make sure when you discuss it that you are talking about a simple currency exchange. That applies to all currencies, not just the IQD.

9-30-2013 *Loechin ~I will say this, as of this very second we are in a great place. I have heard nothing yet but hang on because we are about to be rich...I am excited about tonight. It's time guys. If everything we have heard is true then yes this very well should be the night. From what I'm hearing the agreements have been taken care of and we should see this. I am hearing that all is still well and we are done. [Are you still seeing double digits rates] yes. [Can it still RV if there is a shutdown?] yes.

10-1-2013 *Jester ~[our prediction of late oct into November, was that for reset/rv or bank crash?] WELL IF IT GETS TO THAT POINT THEN IT WILL BE THE SAME THING...IF THE SYSTEM CRASHES THE RESET IS RIGHT THERE…IT IS A VERY FLUID SITUATION. [are you saying that if the Congress allows a shutdown - then that cancels the revaluation for now?] ITS HARD TO SEE IF THE SHUTDOWN WILL TRIGGER ANYTHING AT ALL. [so when r they resetting the system?] WE THINK SOMETIME THE END OF OCTOBER FIRST OF NOVEMBER. [WILL THIS DELAY OUR RESET RV?] DEPENDS ON HOW IT PLAYS OUT... HOPING IT IS THE BEGINNING OF THE END IF THEY WILL STICK TO IT. JUST BECAUSE THE SHUTDOWN STARTS TONIGHT [MONDAY] DOES NOT MEAN IT IS OVER... THEY WILL KEEP TRYING...RESOLVE MUST BE SOLID.

10-1-2013 *Bluwolf ~All world banks will be online simultaneously on October 2, the banks are ready, the walk in rates still showing high.

10-1-2013 *TNT Tony ~I was told several times today [Monday] that it was on and then several times that it has been delayed until morning. Bank personnel were sent home at about 6pm est and were told to be on standby to return. About 9pm they were told to be prepared to come in at 7am and to be ready to work on currency exchange. I know that there were several meetings and that a lot of money changed hands today, to come to an agreement. We can continue to look for the RV either tomorrow or Wednesday. Everything is in place to do this tomorrow [Tuesday], but we shall see.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's