Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 10-2-13

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 10-2-13

Postby Vixen » Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:12 am

10-1-2013 *MarkZ ~What most intel people are looking at is the beginning of the process and they think that it will instantly hit the streets. They are not giving you bad information. It is just not complete and can not be complete and shouldn't be for that matter. This is a process. period. That being said…we are in a GREAT spot! We are right on top of this. This thing is here in a broad sense. It is so plain that it should have hit you in the face already. I KNOW we are past anything short of minor blips for the first time EVER. Fortunately I have great contacts so I AM NOT WORRIED AT ALL ANYMORE. This is and has always been a when and not an if. Always believe that. Fortunately it is very close. IMO. [hope you are on the beach within the next 5 days lol] I honestly believe I will be. Kick back, love life and KNOW we are close.

10-1-2013 *Mnt Goat ~the deficit issue is no longer a concern. They are just using this issue as a political football…the outcome is and has been already determined. They will shut down the government (already done) and then push it to the extent where the recent extension is almost expired and then they will announce a compromise…How does this relate to the activation of the rates? To answer this question we first must look at why they are using this event of the debt ceiling issue.This year it will be used to rollout the funds (post RV) to pay off a chuck of the national debt thus less interest to pay on that borrowed money thus a surplus will magically appear out of thin air. They will end the game with a touchdown. Just like they did in the 90’s with the Kuwait dinar revaluation. So my sources are telling me that this drama will continue right up until the deadline of when the current extension for deficit spending ends (about early/mid October) and then we will see the RV. Everything else is set to go for the activation.

10-1-2013 *Stryker ~Entry of…big investors into and out of Iraq is vital to Iraq’s growth and the growth of the Iraqi dinar. Thanks to the…new procedures from the National Investment Authority, the growth of Iraq is about to really take off. Regardless of how the CBI enacts their Currency Reform, the growth will dictate the value going forward of the Iraqi dinar… There is zero evidence that we will be forced to exchange our dinar in a timely 30 or 60 day manner as others have stated. Matter of fact, the CBI has stated many times that the two currencies (new & old) will co-exist for a time period of two years from the start of the project. So if this is true and they do let the supply and demand dictate the value of the dinar, Iraq’s growth will be our biggest friend.

10-1-2013 *Bluwolf ~Listen up...ok all that was expected to happen with the plan put in place came out played to the dime. Now we expect to see our go signals to be furnished to all promptly. A lot of economic details are arising which will make all of you very prosperous. All banks must be on board simultaneously per country, last ones holiday should be over by Thursday and all should be in sink and ready to go. All groups or parties in the southwest should be in the in mode as we speak waiting word by them now. Every rate is still high and all screens are now blank. Expectancy to be seen at any instant.

10-1-2013 *Doc ~We have more confirmation this ride still has a ways to go. Committee member Susan Saad in a press release Tuesday that "oil and gas law is purely political, so it is impossible to approve during this legislative session,". While we hate this delay seems to be a way of life in Iraq. It is simply financial suicide to try to strengthen one's currency without the proper foundation in place and the HCL being a corner stone. Simply said we see little probability of currency movement in the near term. The article went on to say there was a strong effort to iron out an agreement but it would most likely not happen quickly. As we have counseled all - expect progress but at a snail's pace. We report, you decide.

10-1-2013 *TNT Tony ~It doesn't look like much has changed, but the entire situation has changed. Every single source that I talked to today said that they received the same information...The RV was finalized at 11pm last night. Bankers came in at 7am and they were told that the rates were live and that the currency exchange would start when the doors opened, (we can see that didn't happen). They then were instructed that the time had been moved to after 3 pm est, that didn't happen and now we are being told look for it tomorrow.Now, while this may sound like bad news to you, or that they have just been given the run around all day, I don't look at it that way. I look at it like this......RV finalized....(a lot of money was paid last night to make this happen)...Final Rates agreed to...The rate in the meeting is the same rate that is now showing on multiple banks screens across the country...without a hold placed on it. The final piece to the puzzle is that the UN requested a 24 hr hold before making it public. This was to see the reaction of the markets and the global economy to the shut down of the U.S. government. Now we wait.

10-1-2013 *Eagle1 [via Robdel] ~TODAY WILL BE THE LAST INTEL CALL DUE TO THE BLESSING COMING TONIGHT! THERE WAS A 24 HR DELAY AS SUSPECTED FOR THE GCR START. THERE WAS AN INTERESTING THING THAT HAPPENED AT WF TODAY. A DINARIAN WENT IN TO HIS WF BRANCH IN…GA. WENT UP TO A TELLER ASKED HER IF SHE'D CHECK HIS ACCOUNT HE SAID YOU KNOW WHY IM HERE RIGHT? TO CHECK ON CURRENCY EXCHANGE. HE ASKED HOW DID HER TRAINING GO. SHE ASKED HOW DO YOU KNOW? SO YOU ARE AWARE OF THE IQD, SHE SAID SHE HAS HER TWO DRAWERS READY FOR THE CASH IN TOMORROW. E1 TOOK THE STORY OF GA TELLER EXPERIENCE TO IMF AND THE UST TO CONFIRM IF IT WAS TRUE ABOUT THE DUEL DRAWERS. THEY TOLD E1 THAT THEY FULLY EXPECT TO BEGIN EXCHANGING THE IQD TOMORROW! THE RATES ARE EXPECTED TO COME OUT AT WHAT HE HAS SAID IN THE PAST AT 3.44 - 3.55 AND COMING OUT AT A VERY HIGH RATE IS AGAINST IMF RULES AND REGULATIONS. E1 EXPECTS THAT THE RATES WILL COME OUT EVERYWHERE AT THE SAME TIME BOTH EAST AND WEST. ONCE IT SHOWS UP ON FOREX IT WILL AUTOMATICALLY GO TO ALL THE BANKS.

10-1-2013 *TerryK ~I GUESS TOMORROWS OUR DAY, WED. WELL I'M HEARING TO BE HONEST TONIGHT AT 2 AM. YES, TUESDAY WHEN ALL THE BANKS IN THE WORLD TALK. WELL I HOPE MY SOURCE IS SPOT ON. WHEN I TALKED TO HER TODAY SHE TOLD ME TO WATCH 2 AM TONIGHT AND THAT WE ARE THERE. BUT ALOT OF PRESSURE WAS PUT ONTO THE UST BECAUSE OF THE GOV SHUTDOWN BUT HEARING WE ARE ALL GOOD.

10-1-2013 *Poppy3 ~TALIBANI'S WIFE HAS RESIGNED AND THIS FURTHER REMOVE POWER AND MUNIPULATION POWER FROM MALIKI. NAJAFI IS IN ERBIL AND HE IS LOOKING TO PLACE THE NEW PRESIDENT TO TAKE TALIBANI'S PLACE AND WHEN HE DOES IT WILL BE A PLAYER THAT WILL AGREE WITH THE PARLIMENT ECONOMIC AND FINANCE COMMITEE'S AND THEY ARE DEMANDING THE RV. ALL IS WELL AND THE MOVES ARE FORWARD. THE POLITICAL ISSUES ARE GETTING SETTLED AND ALL THEMOVEMENT IS DIRECTED STRAIGHT AT THE RV AND GETTING IT TO US ? THE END OF THIS RIDE IS VERY NEAR AND TRUTHFULLY CAN END AT ANY TIME NOW. THIS IS ALL GREAT.

10-2-2013 *TD ~Don't Fret, the process is underway. I have changed my stance (due to reliable info) from cautiously optimistic to expectant of fruition. It might be just days to a few more weeks. WATCH SOON for a false announcement ( I'm told) ALA KUWAIT for a postponement of the currency reform program ( as like till sometime 2014) and you'll know we are then there. Purchasing power increase for their citizens (and our ROI ) will be gradual and the longer the window of allowing the old notes to remain the better we can increase our ROI. AS I reported before they are following neighbor's Turkey's currency reform program in many respects. Turkey allowed a full year to exchange their old notes. Iraq may not be as long BUT the IQD is much more devalued than what the Lira was and the return could be much, much better BUT again don't expect unrealistic returns. Most importantly there are no pesky obstacles or bickering going on !!

10-2-2013 *Millionday ~the reason i am so very excited about the news is that -- the changes in investment laws and electronic dealings with iraq are to grow the economy -- and in a huge way – investors. they are in a huge rush and are working everyday --- this is huge how much is getting done. i say it could be any day because of the condition of the country economically -- they are in a position to redenominate and revalue their currency and could do it any day.

10-2-2013 *Enorrste ~Article quote: "raise the value of the dinar against the dollar gradually down to the day to start replacement" This just says it so clearly…There is a process here, starting at 1166 to 1 and then "gradually" the value will rise to about a dollar. THEN the project to remove the three zeros will begin, and not before. Clearly this is the only way it can happen. You can't remove the zeros and replace them with small denom notes UNTIL the value gets to about a dollar.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's