Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 10-4-13

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 10-4-13

Postby Vixen » Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:58 am

10-3-2013 *Bluwolf ~The key holder has turned the same, lets get ready to start our second stage in this rv venture…no timing on the rv appearance, great rates, all banks prepared....all 3 letter agencies are in sink [sync]...all world countries are placing pressure and expectant to see this international release pronto, as soon as possible.

10-3-2013 *Loechin ~Rates are still in the mid $20 range and hopefully we are done now.

10-3-2013 *TerryK ~ONE GOV SOURCE WHO IS HIGH UP...TOLD ME THIS. ALL IS GOOD AND WE SHOULD SEE THIS AT ANY TIME. IM TELLING YOU ALL BE READY, REALLY.

10-3-2013 *TNT Tony ~I have received so much info in the last 24 hrs, that it is almost mind boggling. I have received info on what the hold has been and who has been holding it up. I have also received info and timing for it all to end. So just hang on for a little while longer and if it is not announced, I will give you the final pieces to the puzzle.

10-3-2013 *EXOGEN ~HAVE YOUR FINAL PLANS COMPLETED IMMEDIATELY!!!

10-3-2013 *Shredd ~private banks has evolved considerably from what it was in the past…So great to keep hearing about banking progress, evolving considerably....in external relations with international banks. The systems are in place, the regulatory requirements are in place...now pass the remaining laws and let's watch this unfold!

10-3-2013 *TNT Tony ~I have received information 3 times today that we were to have a RV activation here in the U.S...All of those times have now passed and it is still possible to occur. I have finally been given the information that you want as to what needed to be done in order for us to see this. I have received very detailed information and … I can tell you that it involved China, Iraq and the U.S. I can tell you that the meeting last night was concluded with everyone in agreement. To answer your most pressing questions, yes I really did expect it today and when I tell you why, you would have expected it too. Yes I could see it happening at moment now. Yes I have confirmation that the value of the Iraq dinar has been creeping up in country and today they were informed that by Saturday the Iraq Dinar would reach it's full value. Yes I did receive confirmation that the articles regarding Jack Lew, … from Iraq, are true. I received the same information last night, about 30 minutes after the meeting. As of last night there is a green light all the way to the end, if we can get there before something else happens.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************

10-4-2013 *tlm724 [newbie] ~Article: “Economic parliamentary government is demanding the inclusion of the final accounts with the draft budget 2014” Quote: “refused Kurdistan recent draft of the oil and gas law approved by the Iraqi government and sent to the House of Representatives for approval”. so they did present the HCL for approval but apparently there are still issues.

10-4-2013 *Loechin ~WOW all the info coming in today [Thursday] has been amazing. As of this very moment the rates are still in the $25 plus change, and I think we will see the VNN at $3 plus. Seems like the closer we get someone wants to push the date back, well not this time. It can and I believe will go any moment. It's no longer going to be banks closed or open, Tues-Thur stuff. This is off the table now and we are waiting for any second.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's