Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 10-5-13

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 10-5-13

Unread postby Vixen » Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:54 am

10-5-2013 *Bluwolf ~AS I CAN LOGICALLY SEE THE PLAN THAT HAS BEEN HANDLING THE OUTCOME TO THIS INTERNATIONAL RELEASE… IS FINALLY ABOUT TO FINALIZE. WHILE ITS OUTCOME IN MY OPINION IS JUST A INSTANCE AWAY WITH HUGE VALUES TO ALL INVOLVE WE GET INFORMATION ABOUT HOW THE BANKS ARE MORE THAN READY WITH THERE FINGERS AROUND THE GO BUTTON, WITH ITS PERSONNEL ON THE HIGHEST OF ALERTS ON A 24/7 STANDBY WATCH. WE ALSO KNOW TO THE FACT THAT THE RATES ARE MORE THAN APPROPRIATELY HIGH…

10-5-2013 *Millionday ~Report from the minister of planning - quote: “It is demonstrated in this context to call for assessing the dinar for less than (3.208) dollar (official exchange rate) when assessing project outputs and inputs of traded goods of exports, substitute imports and imports” this is part of the report, but i liked that the official rate is above 3…but it is discussing the reason to keep it lower and the reason to set it high…the low end is 1.16…some say that is what it will be but we have many comments from iraq that state the higher -- of course alot has been done by then -- we will know soon enough with the banking done and waiting for insurance…that is for the economic activation…[All they're missing is an rv?] thats what i am saying…bring it on already.

10-5-2013 *TerryK ~YOU ALL KNOW THAT GAL FROM CHINA RIGHT, SHE AND THAT GAL FROM IMF, I HEARD...THEY WERE TALKING AND THEY ARE TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN FOR SUNDAY NIGHT IS WHAT I WAS TOLD BY MY UST GAL. AND WE ARE TALKING OFF THE WALL RATES. FROM WHAT I WAS TOLD TODAY, THE DONG IS GOING TO BE OVER 4. THESE TWO PEEPS WANT IT HIGH, IT WAS THE U.S. THAT WANTED TO KEEP IT LOW.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's