Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 10-6-13

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 10-6-13

Unread postby Vixen » Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:59 am

10-6-2013 *TNT Tony ~There is a delegation in Iraq right now from the US. Actually several delegations from multiple countries. Before the celebration could begin, some things had to be taken care of. 1st there was an additional agreement put in place, between the US and Iraq---it was about oil, gas and cash. But the deal is in place...2nd thing that had to be done is that there was a little corruption going on and several banks were involved, they were identified and the problem is now rectified. So... these are the primary reasons that we didn't see it this morning. Now what is going on, on Iraq TV - they are announcing the new agreements with US and Iraq dealing w/the gas. Also telling them to turn in all US dollars and no USD can be use in the market place. Which is good news for us!!! Along w/ the info on the US dollars, they are broadcasting on tv to standby for additional information about Iraqi Dinar reaching its true value!!! This is on Television in Iraq... in country only!! No one with satellite TV is seeing this information.I just got notification that all call center and cash center personnel have been notified to report to work.!!! On the bank screens as of right now the rates are 27.69, 3.87, 1.08. If you have to ask which is which, then you need to give your dinar to someone else. Bottom line - the last thing that we received from Washington DC is that countries are now starting to receive their official notifications of pending GCR. We've been told that it can occur at any time, it should be no later than Monday morning - but it can occur tonight [Saturday or tomorrow [Sunday] morning.

10-6-2013 *Enorrste ~Article: “Assurances of the importance of getting Iraq's sovereign rating” The sovereign credit rating is something that must be requested by a country…by asking the credit reporting agencies to check out the Iraqi economy and give them a sovereign credit rating, they (Iraq) are essentially asking for a final "approval" so that the investment can begin to flow into the country. I see this as a very positive sign. There is no question in my mind but that Iraq will be given a strong rating. I say this because of the huge reserves Iraq holds along with little or no debt. The only question is this: will they get a good rating with a currency that is worth toilet paper? Time will tell. I suspect that they will inform the GOI that the rating will be dependent upon an internationally recognized currency. One more nail in the coffin of the fixed rate!
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's