Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 10-7-13

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 10-7-13

Unread postby Vixen » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:53 am

10-6-2013 Enorrste Article: “Economic optimistic parliament passes economic reform law soon” This law, if passed promises to do so many things that it is mind boggling. The law will: (1) shape the behavior of the economic activity of the state (2) determine the draft law of powers between the center [GOI] and the provinces (3) develop an economic policy that promotes and develops the private sector (4) expansion of business operations (5) restructuring of the banking system to ensure higher standard of living for members of the community. (6) increase employment opportunities (7) lead to the absorption of many of the economic problems that led to the decline in growth rates (8) eliminate unemployment (9) work to reduce poverty rates (10) revive the agricultural situation, which will require more manpower. If everything that this article says is actually in this law, then there will be nothing left to stop the opening of the economy to the rest of the world.

10-7-2013 *MarkZ ~this week is looking like we will see big things.Specifics are best left un-said. Eagle1 looks to have it covered right now, my sources are sounding close to what he is posting. The process looks to be moving, none of will know exactly when until after it happens so be patient.

10-7-2013 *Millionday ~Referencing a report: they are saying that they are opening the tri free trade zone and have a huge conference coming in november and also they are saying that this is the part of trade that is outside of oil and is going through the wto. this is the call to activate a set and ready plan for the tri trade to move them quickly to the highest in trade and also make iraq the trade hub of the world. it is also the pathway of man countries outside even of the region to move products…this is about the trade of all other than oil - and we know that it is called for by the wto for active membership to be granted and also they need an internationally recognized currency to do all of this. i have to say i am very happy to be invested in the country that has a plan like this --- sounds very encouraging.

10-7-2013 *Shredd ~I teach a class at the bank I work at and in this class, we analyze investors - who they are, how they invest and why they invest and one nagging question I've had about this investment is why these savvy investors aren't making a lot of noise about the dinar and the reality is, investors really have two methodologies for investing regarding time...Savvy investors know what's going on, but they are primarily looking at one of the two options, quick turn on gains or long term with returns...neither of which has applied to Iraq in the past. now, today, we are starting to see the winds of change banking infrastructure, compliance and expansion, ISX growth, retail and commercial sprawl, news on sovereign ratings for Iraq and of course, the lovely dinar that is about to represent a market-driven rate...exactly how the CBI does that makes no difference to me but we know they are going to remove the zeros, release small denoms and get away from being a dual currency economy. that part right there… that will ignite the two investment strategies I've spelled out above. so, hang on...We are close and will see investors start paying more and more attention to Iraq.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's