Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 10-8-13

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 10-8-13

Postby Vixen » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:55 am

10-7-2013 *Eagle Has Landed ~HOW and WHEN Iraq will repay Kuwait in full. On June 27, 2013 following the UN Security Council meeting regarding Iraq and Chapter VII, Mr. Hoshyar Zebari (Iraq) gave a press conference to the Security Council media stakeout. A journalist specifically asked the question regarding Iraq's indebtedness to Kuwait...Mr. Zebari stated that a repayment. Agreement was in place, that $52 Billion has already been paid by Iraq to Kuwait (as of the date of the press conference 6-27-2013) and that $11 Billion was still owed by Iraq to Kuwait, that payments were being made and that at the current pace of the payments the debt would be paid off in full by the end of 2015. Whether or not Iraq still owes Kuwait money has nothing to do with the RV as a binding Agreement is in place and has been fully approved by the parties and the UN Security Council.

10-7-2013 *TNT Tony ~Everything that needed to be done has been done. Everything has been worked out. The banks were on high alert all weekend. I heard issue is timing and who's going to take credit for it. I got 6 confirmations that it's being announced in Iraq that they now have the highest currency in the region and the world. These are all different sources, government agencies and contractors, etc. I got a 2nd confirmation that the US Embassy is on High Alert in Iraq in anticipation of "RV Craziness." We've been waiting for the release in Iraq first, so that's what we're getting in right now. $27.87 is the rate today and the VNN is $3.87. We are just waiting for activation time, maybe this evening or tomorrow morning... with the information coming out of Iraq I feel 99% will see tonight or tomorrow.

10-7-2013 *Doc ~It seems like we are on a 3 step forward 2 step back path with Iraq. Several recent articles indicate the deleting the zeros project will not be completed until 2015. This is a recent change from the June 2014 we had seen several months ago. As we have reported in past we believe this is when the rate will be around the 1 to 1 level and Iraq will introduce the new denominations while dedollarizing. We actually should not be surprised with
this with several articles reporting the "important" laws would not not addressed this legislative term. This means we are now looking at the earliest December before laws such as HCl could be put in place. While we are not surprised we are disappointed and frustrated as many of you. However, we fully realize these laws need to be in place for a successful long term strong currency.Banking members are reporting there is no staff on call or any movement of large sums of cash. There are no back screens with $25+ rates and absolutely no reference to IQN. Public and private source continue to align around some type of float up to the $1 range over some period of time. Experts are predicting up to 1 year from the start. This continues to make the most economic sense. This is also backed up by articles stating the rate will improve as the economy approves (oil exports). We have always agreed the end goal is higher at $3+ but maintain this is the 3-5 year goal of Iraq as suggested in several reports such as the SIGR. Time will continue to prove what is reality... We report, you decide.

10-7-2013 *TerryK ~I HAVE TALKED TO THREE SOURCES TODAY, ALL ARE VERY EXCITED. TWO WERE TALKING ABOUT THE NEW BILLS COMING OUT TUESDAY. THE OTHER ONE IS TELLING ME TUESDAY IS WHAT THE WORD IN WHATS LEFT OF THE WHITE HOUSE. HOWEVER, I WAS ALSO TOLD THAT IF THIS STALEMATE IN WASHINGTON IS NOT RESOLVED IT MAY HAVE AN IMPACT BUT THAT IS A LONE SOURCE. [since Lew can now access the Foreign Currency reserves is there a time limit for him to do something?] NO TIME LIMIT BUT I THINK HE IS IN A DARN GOOD SPOT TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN. RATES ARE HIGH.

10-7-2013 *Loechin ~It seems that many are worried about what to say and most of us have been warned about certain things to say or not. Here is the fact that a certain man has stood in the way of us receiving our Blessing. I will leave it at that you don't even have think hard on that one do you? CL [Christine Legarde] was informed of the repeated hold up's so she decided to come and pay a visit. She has given a date to this man and said if this is not done by then, your country will not host the RV and the IMF will take it over and lower your rate. I'm also tired of people saying he fought for our higher rate when he in fact did not, at least not for us the little people. But he did get a butt whoopin and now we should see this finally. Rates are still in the mid to high $20 range. When will we see it? Now that's the Billion Dollar question and guess what no one can say for sure. Are we close yep, are we done, dang I hate that word so the answer up until now has been NO. However that might just have changed today but as always only time will tell.

10-7-2013 *12thman ~I have been receiving all kinds of info these past 3 days saying this should have and will be going down this week. The HR's are feeling good about this coming to pass this week based off the info received from bank contacts and 3 letter agencies. Even the info they have received from Iraq is good. With all that being said, please know this blessing can change up to the last second. We are in a great place...

***********************************************************************************************************************************************

10-8-2013 *Millionday ~we have a huge parliament day... -- we should have huge news on laws from this session -- i am not alone to say we are waiting for them to set rates but i am also saying that the gov and banking portion of the fdic needs to be in place -- we should see some news on it -- this is not something they just thought of -- it has been worked on for months.

10-8-2013 *Bluwolf ~Today is that day that all should happen, it is all on your leaders hands right now, there are no more excuses for them to holdup or delay this any further. The plan ends here lets us pray that they do today what is expected of them and that is the international release of all currencies.

10-8-2013 *Eagle1 [via BulldogFord65] ~the IMF completed the GCR [Global Currency Reset] at 5 PM Sunday, and we are watching for it to show on the ForEx.

10-8-2013 *TD ~As I reported last time (week ago) that we would soon see an article about the currency reform program being delayed and On 10/6 u saw the article come out telling us that the completion of the deletion of zeros would be completed by 2015. Previously the time table was June 2014. So which is it? It's still 2014. As I said before you'll see misinformation coming out to get u to throw in the towel. So now where are we? Timing of release is crucial and won't happen till the USA debt limit is settled by October 16th.We live in a world economy. Still there's also the
argument of the remainder of funds owed to Iraq which Iraq wants paid from the frozen funds the USA is holding. Most all else is settled and no major backtracking is there. I'm now told anywhere between the end of this month onward is even money. The bookkeepers in Iraq though are now also pushing for Jan 1st. I remain optimistic we are just weeks away. You'll continue to see more negative articles about postponement, don't buy into it .
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's