Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 10-9-13

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 10-9-13

Unread postby Vixen » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:34 am

10-8-2013 *TNT Tony ~Today is going to be a day like no other, that much I can promise you. The RV is still on schedule for today as we speak. Information we learned last night...not sure how this will work...just telling you...because of the situation of our economy, anyone cashing in any currency involved in Global Currency Reset will have to sign an NDA at all banks that lasts for 10 years. I know the reason behind it, they don't want the world to know, they don't want panic/riots in the streets. Banking people were briefed last night & again this morning. I don't know if you can opt out, you simply will not talk about it, write a book or make a movie. Why would they put that out today if there is no RV until 2015 as some say, or even 3-4 more months out.There is a timeframe for tonight. They want this done now. This is the shortest window we've ever been given. I can tell you that it did go live again this morning for 20-30 minutes. It was at teller screens prior to bank openings so the system is there & it's working. The rates are still the same, $27.87 & $3.87. The RV is coming. The numbers are the same. We're still looking for it today/tonight.

10-8-2013 *Eagle1 ~we are there folks! GCR (Global Currency Reset) goes live tonight at 5pm PST... a lot of confirming information to support this. Let's pray it is so!!!

10-8-2013 *TerryK ~ALL I BEEN HEARING IS TUE NIGHT WHICH IS TONIGHT WHEN THE BANKS ALL TALK IS WHEN THIS IS A GOOD TO GO SITUATION AND WITH WU AND CL PUSHING AND LEW IN PLACE. I GOT A FEW CALLS TONIGHT. ONE FROM UST CONTACT. SHE IS SAYING TONIGHT WE ARE TO SEE A CHANGE. ITS ALL GOOD. I HAVE FAITH. I DO KNOW ITS GOING TO GO. IS IT TONIGHT? VERY WELL CAN BE.

10-9-2013 *Stryker ~Iraq’s Full Sovereignty. Quote: “UN Security Council in adopting UN Security Council resolution No. 2107 of 27.09.2013 which terminated Iraq's obligations under chapter” Now it is official and Iraq is completely out of Chapter VII according to the statement made in front of the General Security Council by The Republic of Iraq’s own Vice President Khudheir AI-Khuzaie on September 27, 2013. The only way this was accomplished was
that Iraq paid off Kuwait fully according to Kuwaiti Information Minister Salman Hamoud. Now that we know that the remaining Kuwait war debt is paid and they in fact are out of Chapter VII fully and are fully sovereign, then we also should know that this was the last thing keeping Iraq from regaining their Frozen Funds, DFI Funds, Reserves, and all confiscated Assets over all, and all interest that these funds/assets have been accumulating over the last 10 years. Can Iraq use these funds to add to their reserves to back the Iraqi dinar going forward? The answer is yes, but I must emphasize that no one knows exactly what they will do until the powers in charge discloses their overall plan but my point is they can!

10-9-2013 *Millionday ~this week is very important with the economic conference we just had sunday and the wto hosted conference on friday and...the some that will go on with trade partners on thursday and then we have the visit to washington on the 28th of this month and we have the g20 and central bankers meeting on friday as well - we have the 10th of next month, i believe it is the 10th -- the imf and world bank having a huge conference with iraq. [They have gone to huge financial conferences without RV.] they may have gone to many i agree but not about the economic reform and the transition to the market economy -- that is the encouraging difference.

10-9-2013 *Lojak ~i dont want to get everyone all over hyped, but I personally cant see Maliki going to dc without the RV done...not with all of this other stuff either done, or in the final process, including the WTO conference, the econ reform law in Parliament now...etc.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's