Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 10-11-2013

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 10-11-2013

Unread postby Vixen » Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:52 am

10-10-2013 *Poppy3 ~THAT 30 DAY RUMOR...JUST FICTION. THE CBI STATED AGAIN LAST MONTH THAT THERE WOULD BE TWO CURRENCIES CO-EXSIST FOR UP TO 36 MONTHS.... WE WILL ALL HAVE TIME TO CASH IN THE RIGHT WAY . POPPY3

10-10-2013 *Bluwolf ~Banks still on standby, rates still very high, control is still political and we wait this Presidential decision that's where we are ... It shouldn't take long now after todays meeting. I think agreements should be reached and this international release can finally go forward. I now wait simply for my phone call nuff said.

10-10-2013 *Mnt Goat [via GeorgeH] ~Last week we should have had grand announcements of RV in Iraq to citizens and activation of rates at all the banks international. We did not see this. Why? This was held up due to a political situation in the USA. An agreement has been reached today October 10th... This is SUPER news for us. So in the past week I have heard that all aspects of RV are done except the final rollout and announcement in Iraq and activation of rates worldwide. All news is excellent today coming from all sources (including in Iraq) as we should expect now to see activation of all 190+ rate changes happen today. The new CBI site is expected to show new rates today. This is what I believe will happen and I am hearing will happen. But like most timings on this process who really knows now what can hold it up. I only pass on what I hear. I am hearing nothing is in the way. We should now all look for the new rates first on the CBI site then at the same time or shortly after rates should get activated at the exchanges and banks across the planet. Then its Christmas time for us.

10-10-2013 *TNT Tony ~SUPER FANTASTIC LIFE IS HEADED YOUR WAY!!! It's about to be super fantastic everyday. The government has reached an agreement and you will hear about it tomorrow. Better than that, I know for a fact that the privileged were being cashed out again this afternoon for about 20 mins. YOU ARE NEXT...Exchange locations have been notified, extra personnel told to report and parking spaces have been reserved/expanded for you. It is about to be real for all of us. If you don't go to bed rich, you should wakeup that way.

10-10-2013 *BGG ~the crux of my RV thoughts were - this week might still be possible, then through the 17-18th (for obvious reasons) - then the 27,28, 29th (EOM) are all points of "heightened interest".

10-10-2013 *Millionday ~there is a plan in place with a timeline -- very good to know and better to see...so there is some huge change coming and the timeline is now or miss the boat for the emerging markets to get on board and receive the benefits of the plan with the world bank and the imf. great news !! we are very close --- imo

10-10-2013 *MarkZ ~Yes the news has been as good as the boards say. I personally think they are a few days premature in telling you all to celebrate but they VERY well could be right. I THINK Columbus day could stall the public a day. This is a slippery beast at best but the process has really been rolling the past two weeks. History is in the making. [so you think a few more days] I think it COULD be, banks seem to think not though. I am EXCITED ABOUT WHERE WE ARE!

10-10-2013 *EXOGEN ~THE ANSWERS TO ALL OF THE QUESTIONS & THE G.C.R. HAVE BEEN AT ALL THE MEETINGS TAKING PLACE IN D.C. THAT ARE NOT ON THE NEWS OR IN MAINSTREAM MEDIA. THE EXCHANGE TIME FRAME FOR DINARIANS IS NOW OFFICIAL & DOCUMENTED IN WRITING. THE WHO'S WHO IN DC HAVE COMPLETED ADDITIONAL EXCHANGES DURING WINDOWS WITH LIVE RATES. MAKE SURE YOU READ YOUR EXCHANGE PLAN AND STRATEGY TONIGHT, AS YOU MAY BE FOLLOWING THAT PLAN ON TOMORROW IN REAL TIME!!!

10-10-2013 *Poppy3 ~I REPORTED...THAT TURKI AND STAFF ARRIVED YESTERDAY A WHOLE DAY EARLY FOR THE MEETING THAT WERE TO BE HELD TODAY. THEY MET PRIVATELY YESTERDAY WITH THE IMF AND WORLD BANK. THEN THE MAJOR MEETING WITH MANY BANKING WORLD LEADERS STARTED THIS MORNING AND GOES THROUGH TOMORROW EVENING. WHEN MY CONTACT CALLED ME YESTERDAY MORNING HE SAID THE PLANE WAS LOADED ON A DIRECT FLIGHT FROM IRAQ TO HERE AND THEIR WAS LIKE 30 STAFF MEMBERS OF THE CBI ON THE PLANE...I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE IT WOULD BE RELEASED OR ANNOUNCED WHILE THE WHOLE EXECUTIVE STAFF FROM THE CBI ARE HERE IN WASHINGTON. HOWEVER I DO VERY MUCH EXPECT THAT THE RV COULD BE ANNOUNCED AND RELEASED SUNDAY EVENING TO MONDAY EVENING. THINGS ARE VERY STRONG THAT IT WILL HAPPEN NO LATER THAN NEXT THURSDAY THE 17TH. I MEAN RICH FRIENDS THINGS LOOK EXCEPTIONAL AT THIS TIME BARRING SOMETHING DRASTIC HAPPENING. EVERY CALL I RECIEVED TODAY WAS BETTER AND BETTER . TIME WILL TELL BUT MAN THINGS LOOK GOOD . NOT ONE WORD OF DELAY IN ANY WAY AND MANY REASONS FOR IT TO HAPPEN TO SOLVE MANY PROBLEM FOR BANKING SYSTEMS WORLD WIDE. POPPY3
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's