Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 10-12-2013

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 10-12-2013

Postby Vixen » Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:50 am

10-11-2013 *EXOGEN ~1. THE DEBT CEILING & GOVERNMENT SHUT DOWN WILL BE RESOLVED TODAY 2. THERE ARE A FEW MORE "WHO'S WHO" THAT NEED TO EXCHANGE IN DC & WE ARE NEXT. KEEP IN MIND THE PEOPLE IN DC CREATED THE GLOBAL BANKING SYSTEM, THEY RUN THE PLANET, THEY ARE THERE TO CELEBRATE THE GLOBAL RESET & YES, THEY ARE EXCHANGING. IE...EXCHANGE TIERS.

10-11-2013 *TNT Tony ~[via FlPatriot59] It's going to be a super-fantastic day! Yesterday the banks did receive the NDAs. There are 3 different versions with every state having their own. The version that I have all reads "IQD/IQN" and word out this morning is that they (NDAs) will encompass every currency involved in the GCR.
People were contacted yesterday, banks were notified, 800#s should have been released yesterday, and I got notification that I was supposed to receive them. Cash-out and call-centers were manned and they were all excited. They were given a specific time and were given a 15-minute window. NDAs were reviewed and they said it should happen. Then they sent them all home. Before they could get home they called them back and told them to get back as soon as possible. It was scheduled and the system is set. I can't tell you they had errors in the system. Everybody all across the board is acknowledging that the system is working fine and has been available for the last 10 days. There are supposed to be some meetings this evening, but hopefully will be completed before then. It's still a "go" for today. The world is saying these NDAs are being used as an excuse. I've had mine since July. The NDA will apply to everyone. Word is leaking out that the privileged few are in fact getting paid.Right today the bank is still set, the rates are still high. They have been notified of a specific time today and told it's the final time. The only new twist we're hearing about today is that right now, because of the timeframe and the NDA, the cashout centers will not negotiate at all. You'll either take the rate or not because it's high enough. That's across the board - every bank has that rate, as of this morning. I'm still getting, right at this moment, it's going to be today. Right when I got on this call they were receiving notifications and times, additional people are called in, parking lot security prepared (not at every bank).

10-11-2013 *TerryK ~WHAT IM GETTING TODAY IT IS TO GO DOWN AGAIN ANY MOMENT. CL PUSHING TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN. I WAS TOLD AS
SOON AS THE AGREEMENT WITH THE DEBT CEILING IS DONE AND FINAL EVERYONE WILL SIGN OFF.

10-11-2013 *TNT Tony ~[We keep hearing different figures. Yesterday somebody said a figure half what you're saying. What do we make of this?] I understand some are saying 3.44 or 3.68 and I understand that. But the banks and DC are all telling me these are the numbers because they are the one setting these. All of last year the fight was to get to $30 and we're now close at $27.84. That's close enough to me. I won't say they're wrong even tho I don't think they are right. I will not discount why they think they way they do. [Have you heard the rate on the VND?] $3.87 is the last rate I heard.

10-12-2013 *Bluwolf ~Word out to my knowledge, banks still showing high rates, cc on standby and alert, waiting on the positive sign from the folks in DC, once our countries position is overturned to one of a positive economic governmental control the signal will be given its GO. We are steps away for all this to come forward in occurring...
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's