Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 10-15-2013

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 10-15-2013

Postby Vixen » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:25 am

10-14-2013 *Stryker ~Will There Be A Global Reset? ...I believe there will be a currency reset around the globe...yes, but not in the same way as others proclaim it will take place. Mine is through research and the actions of the IMF, World Bank and other agencies around the world and not some secret intel and the rates associated with these claims. Some have been saying over the years that there will be 69, 85, 125 and the latest now is 195 countries are going to revalue their currency all at once. The problem with these stories are, they come with no links to back their statements, but there is truth to some of what they say because there is proof out there that tell a more convincing story from facts. On October 19, 2011 the IMF Staff Discussion Notes entitled “Internationalization of Emerging Market Currencies: A Balance between Risk and Rewards” was published. This publication along with letters from the White House and the IMF asking emerging and developing markets to be more flexible on their exchange rates points out that a country like Iraq with all its natural resources will play a much large role in the IMS [international monetary system] in the near future. These same letters addressed to emerging and developing markets explain to increase or decrease their exchange rates according to their own circumstance. Do not be too high nor be too low on your exchange rate; they proclaim.There is amble proof that the world needs a reset and even more that Iraq will play a major role in it as well... not only will there be a reset in my opinion, but the emerging and developing markets could play a significant roll in stabilizing the global economy by their currency being used as reserves to cover other countries currency.

10-14-2013 *TNT Tony ~THE DEBT CEILING: I PREVIOUSLY SAID IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE RV. AT THIS POINT EVEN A BLIND MAN CAN SEE THEY ARE ATTACHED. IT HAS MOVED TO THAT LEVEL. THERE WERE SEVERAL MEETINGS SATURDAY AND SUNDAY. THEY ASKED FOR A 48 HOUR EXTENSION AND CHRISTINE LAGARDE GAVE THEM TILL THURSDAY TO DO IT. SHE HAS ALREADY SAID SHE WILL NOT HELP THE USA ANYMORE IF WE CAUSE ECONOMIES TO CRASH. SO LET’S HOPE THEY DO THE RIGHT THING. THERE IS AN AGREEMENT ONCE AGAIN ON THE TABLE AND THE PRESIDENT WAS ASKING ALL CONGRESSIONAL LEADERS TO MEEET AT 3:00 PM SO THAT COULD MEAN THIS WHOLE THING COULD BE OVER WITH AND MAYBE WE CAN SEE SOMETHING LATER TODAY. [ARE THE “PRIVILEGED” GOING TO GET THE HIGH RATES AND THEN THE IMF JUMPS IN AND THE REST OF US GET THE $3 RATE?] THEY HAVE TO GIVE BACK EVERYTHING ABOVE THAT RATE. IF THEY GOT PAID AT $27+ AND IT COMES OUT AT $3+, THEY HAVE TO GIVE IT BACK. I DON'T THINK THEY WOULD PURPOSELY DO THAT. AS FAR AS WE ARE CONCERNED EVERYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH THE RV IS DONE. I’M NOT TELLING YOU THE TIME OR THE DAY BUT THEY HAVE ALREADY SCHEDULED THE TIME FOR THE 800#’S TO BE RELEASED SO THEY PLAN ON THIS THING WORKING OUT. RATES HAVEN'T CHANGED, 27.84 AND THE VNN $3.87.

10-14-2013 *Enorrste ~Article: “Hashemi: Maliki is trying to persuade Washington to stay a third term for killing Iraq” It seems clear to me from this article that Maliki is concerned that he won't win re-election. He won the right to run again through the Supreme Court, so he isn't asking the US to confirm what he already one. Therefore, is asking for political support in his bid to run for a third term. He would only do that, in my opinion, if he felt that he doesn't currently have a good shot at winning.

10-15-2013 *Millionday ~shabibi has been found to be stating often lately that cbi needs to release the rate. [he works for the IMF on this project.] he has always remained a huge part of this plan with iraq -- when he was in switzerland he was still working with cbi, imo. So, they are ready at anytime at all -- they need to move forward...with a plan of this size -- it can happen at any day -- it is not a plan that requires it to be on the market change days as in the un operational or any other days --- it is so huge that it can be minimized by the day it happens. love the news and we are so very close to some changes...

10-15-2013 *Bluwolf ~Looks like the playbook will be acted out totally as plan within the next couple of days justifying the imminent INTERNATIONAL RELEASE as expected and spoken of, the world is reacting and it has made its move and the pressure is on the steps of Washington. All world banks are now on the highest of alerts and will react to this rv issue with a flip of a coin. How long till this melodrama ends? IMO it will just be a couple days away. And the rates… well , [they] are MARVELOUS, STRICTLY MARVELOUS just like Billy Crystal would say.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's