Follow us! Follow us!

Msc. Gurus 11-26-11

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Msc. Gurus 11-26-11

Unread postby Vixen » Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:55 am

11-26-2011-Jonnywg we did get a little info. I will make a full report...after i get into the back screens at the bank...REMEMBER they can do whatever they want to stall it with unseen mercenaries but hell or high water it activates for MONDAY because all contractors and in iraq personel get paid with rv'd money.

11-26-2011-Jonnywg WELL MY FRIENDS THIS IS NOT THE ANNOUNCEMENT EXPECTED. But we have to face reality. I will always put it out the way we hear it. I have been informed that an unknown to me group is trying to delay the RV to Sunday evening/ Monday AM. We do not know why but we hear that it is because all states cannot cashin on Saturday and Sunday. THIS IS NOT VERIFIED AS YET and still gives us a Monday cashin. I have made many calls trying to get more info but cannot at this time. I will report more info as it comes. Personally I hope it is smoke and misinformation but felt a responsibility to tell you.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's