Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 11-28-2013

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 11-28-2013

Unread postby Vixen » Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:40 am

11-27-2013 *TNT Tony ~Yesterday was a crazy, crazy day and all the information that we received and with all the phone calls we had, we are being told that it is still being processed. The rv happened in Iraq almost two weeks ago - and their money is on their cards and they are using them. The rates in Iraq have changed. We know the rate is 3.87 and expect it to go to $4.22 Dec 1. Iraq was being penalized and that's why they came out with the lower rate and we know lower denoms are out. They were informed last Thrusday that once it went public they would have 72 hours to turn the 3 zero notes in and then they would be useless. This has nothing to do with us.Why didn't it happen last night, over the weekend? It is kind of like the Iraq situation with different rates that went on their cards. Over here people got paid at different rates, some as far back as April. The last 6 weeks the privileged have been getting paid. Also, when the system went, the rate was changed in the system and this was on Sunday. I got the call that the process was stopped and it was not long after that it was restarted exactly where it was stopped but in the system the rates came out wrong. That's why we were seeing 3.44 - instead of 30. They said they did not want to be compared to Obamacare but that is exactly what happened.Obama got involved today. They want everyone to have money to spend on Black Friday. They absolutely want it done today. UST is not going home. They have been told to stay until this gets done. The word we are getting is Wells Fargo doesnt want to do this on Black Friday. There are discussions going on right now and part of the discussion is a plan for it to go Friday morning so people will have money to spend this weekend. Hopefully we see this evening. The rates are still high, debated a little, but still high.

11-27-13 *BGG ~[was wondering if maliki gets his amnestey will we see the rv right after and do you think he will get it?] I am hearing he already has....now what he does with it is another story entirely...every single time I have brought info from this source - it is typically in the news in the next couple of weeks. Deep contact.

11-27-2013 *Arizona Heat ~In MY OPINION! "I" DONT EXPECT TO SEE THIS UNTIL IT IS AVAILABLE ON THE cbi. THE IMF WILL ACTIVATE WITH THE cbi AND THEY WILL UPDATE THIER RATES. THE cbi WILL NOT UPDATE ON FRIDAY, AND SINCE THE BANKS ARE CLOSED TOMORROW, I DON’T EXPECT TO BE ABLE TO CASH IN UNTIL THE OPENING BELL ON MONDAY. THIS IS JUST MY OPINION.

11-27-2013 *Loechin [via jetdriver2] ~We are at the end of a long road. Some incredible things are taking place as we speak. I don’t have a date or a rate, but I know that the end of this process is imminent. There are no road blocks to completing the RV. Information that has been coming in as late as this evening is very positive and favorable. A call came in earlier today, some things came to light...Hedge funds are getting involved. Wall Street does not get involved in something until it’s ready. We are there. You are in a great, great, great position. We are literally moments away from some incredible things that are going to happen. This is history in the making. Others got in ahead of us. They saved us for last. They saved the best for last. There is a plan that came to fruition tonight. I do believe that all issues were resolved. We are in a great spot right now. This thing is coming out of the chute. Don’t be surprised if you wake up to some incredible news tomorrow.

11-28-2013 *Bluwolf ~About the rates well that will be and still is in double digits no problem there and nothing happened or was changed or imposed by the IMF ( simply that is not there job period ). Your rv is near and you will be surprised...please be ready for your blessings.

11-28-2013 *Millionday ~the imf and cbi are working together to move to the monetary reality which means the actual value...the goi and cbi and the imf and the world bank and the bis and the wto and the region and the UN are all working together as one to move to a market economy with reality monetary policy and rate...the trade bank being involved means the US of A...so we have a huge group...all working together.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's