Follow us! Follow us!

11-30-11 Delta, BMW, Ray

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

11-30-11 Delta, BMW, Ray

Unread postby Vixen » Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:04 pm

11-30-2011-Delta A lot of things coming together colliding with tomorrow...It is the 1st Thursday...There has been a lot of education already...The people are expecting the change....3 000's from exchange rate now would allow a lot of notes recaptured by January when they could do a full rv in accordance with the MOP demands. LIKE WE SAID ON THE CC WHEN WE SEE VP IN IRAQ AND WE SEE THE CEREMONY THEN WE SHOULD GET EXCITED

11-30-2011-BWM once the rate is "live" on the cbi or bank screens you should be able to begin making appts...I believe we are more on a 'timing' thing...in other words, when the button is "pushed" there will be a countdown until it shows... the world NEEDS it... that is the main factor... I have said before this is bigger than Iraq now and too many countries are in distress...I would say between now and Friday is an excellent opportunity

11-30-2011-Ray update...from one of my contacts: several Iraqi companies have been having meetings with various government officials and are being told how to handle their contracts with other companies and the government after the dinar revalues...also...Maliki picked a Defense Minister, it will probably be a couple of days before they know if this candidate is the one...also ...an Interior Minister was picked and ... there should be no problem with his appointment. I asked him about the Security Minister and ...he thought that position was cancelled...said he would verify it. He said the people over there feel the RV will happen by Jan 1, if not sooner...and everyone is getting very excited.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's