Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 12-6-2013

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 12-6-2013

Unread postby Vixen » Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:16 am

12-5-2013 *Bluwolf ~ITS OUR TIME...ALL IS DONE THERE IS NOTHING THAT HAS NOT BEEN ADDRESSED AND TAKEN CARE OF.

12-5-2013 *Mnt Goat ~We have heard many times that there are payouts going on behind the scenes. Well it is still going on but the good news is we are next and I mean next in line. Not months or weeks away! In fact I believe we are now in a 24-48 hour window. I can say this with a high level of assurance because of the sudden heightened level of concern in the UST for the general public in the exchange process. I also read just about every news article I can get my hands on from Iraq as well as talk to my source in the CBI...we are in that wonderful window once again Thurs- Sunday. I am assured this is all but over and we will finally not make it out of this window this time without activation for the general public.

12-5-2013 *Tlar ~Report: "World Trade Organization News (WTO) Director-General's 2013 Annual Report on Accessions" Iraq was told in order to qualify for the WTO you must have a currency closer to the value of the dollar. Carrot and stick. No currency, no admittance. In 2009 Iraq was explicitly told by the WTO, the dinar must be closer to the value of the dinar in order for Iraq to be accepted as a full member. That was 5 years ago and they are still not a member and the way I see it, the WTO is sticking to their guns.

12-5-2013 *Doc ~We are also seeing many reports concerning the 2014 budget. The last report suggested passage by end of year. There appears to be an issue over the Kurds share which Bagdad wants to drop to 12% which tends to be a fight every year. We think this will be resolved as it is every year. The more interesting thing is every report is now reporting a total budget of 176 trillion dinar. This alone should put to end that the 2014 budget contains the new RV rate. The 176 trillion number represents an exchange rate of the current 1166 program rate.

12-5-2013 *TD ~For the past over a month now I've been posting about the fostering relationship between Iraq & it's neighbors, namely Turkey. This strategic alliance is cautious but mutually beneficial and weekly cooperation, training and support is ongoing. Iraq wants to copycat Turkey in banking & financial mechanisms and Iraq's currency reform project will parallel what Turkey did a few years ago. If you look at the past couple weeks, articles confirming this alliance & activity is being published and still more to come. The GOI is actively trying to achieve status of progress & stability in the eyes of world governments & prominent agencies : WTO, IMF, World Bank, UN, etc.

12-5-2013 *Doc ~We continue to see positive movement. We continue to see the necessary infrastructure to support currency reform slowly but surely addressed. Based on past performance our opinion remains they are still a few months away from having this in place and, therefore, we continue with a view of late first quarter 2014 at the earliest. We reject the reports of at any moment as inaccurate. However, as always, time will tell. We report, you decide.

12-6-2013 *BGG ~[Is Iran a major player now? Or Maliki, IMF? Who should we watch for some positive real news?] They always have been - they are the number one reason the IQD stays low. Period. [What has to happen for the RV to take place?] Maliki to see it as an advantage or someone to over-ride him. [What are your contacts saying as for the Maliki group, IMF pulling the trigger, Or a major event we should see soon?] Unless there is some previous "irregular agreement" with the IMF - I am suspiciuos they don't have the horsepower to do this on their own. JMHO. [I thought BGG had said from now to Dec 15th? When did it get moved to Jan 15th?] no - sorry I said between now and Jan 15th was a very good window...quite honestly I feel like we are in a good window - how wide - I do not know..

12-6-2013 *tlm724 ~Article: "Economist: the time is right to apply the project to delete the three zeroes from the currency" Quotes: "Said economic expert Dargham Muhammad Ali, to the present time appropriate for the application of the project to delete the three zeroes from the Iraqi currency, the fact that the exchange rate of the dinar relatively stable during the current period." "the central bank is linked to coordination with the governmental institutions and the private sector to encourage the promotion of the new currency in the market".he is saying the CBI "could" do it as they are linked already and will offer incentives to the banks to encourage them to "push" the new dinar...he is saying the dinar is nice and stable (within the 2 % threshold set by the IMF) and they have plenty of reserves to back the new currency. Quote: "where the intervention of all within the existing equivalent of the dollar" I believe he is saying it will equal to a dollar.

12-6-2013 *Shredd ~it really makes common sense for this situation that, to remove the larger notes, a par rate would be necessary.

12-6-2013 *Millionday ~Article Quote: "The central bank will issue coins, metal, alternative damaged after a process of deletion of zeros in the next parliamentary session..." i have found that the parliament session is dated...december 15th through jan 15th 2014...that is the dates for session they said they would address the law of the zeros. them saying that during this session they are removing the three zeros and they are voting it through etc --- it shows us the timeline of that session. the world bank agreement being signed today... -- experts in Iraq stating that right now is the time -- great news lately that is for sure...it is exciting news -- lets wait to see what happens.

12-6-2013 *tlm724 ~they are building this economy one brick at a time, I am excited that they are at the stage of adjusting the banking laws to bring it on! they can't go forward without them.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's