Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 12-8-2013

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 12-8-2013

Unread postby Vixen » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:46 am

12-7-2013 *Loechin ~[So nobody can get an update on whether elite are done?] There is no news, we wait.

12-7-2013 *Angelquest ~I must inform all of you that this appears to be our time...the info...is out in many forms and on cnbc and other media...we have been looking at Iraq only with the WTO, when we should've been looking at the big picture. All these other 160 countries that are in the reset and not in the WTO needed to get in on this whole deal...the deal was done in Bali yesterday their Saturday. one other thing in the works was the Volcker rule and it is due to be implemented on Tuesday only formally so will we see this before. I honestly think some of the private not 800 # but PRIVATE groups may start before, but next week will be our BING BAM BOOM...as always I will not give a definite date or a rate but I truly feel after all these years we are HERE.

12-7-2013 *EXOGEN ~exchange stories are coming in waves now. Skr's are being converted nationwide!!! The system is now ready for the MASSES. We are 1 tier away and that tier is almost 100% completed!! Hang tight!!! Santa is closer than you THINK.

12-7-2013 *Loechin ~The Elite are not done, Close Yes Done No.

12-8-2013 *Millionday ~Article quote: "Economic expert said that the industry is facing the problem of wide openness of markets and dramatically and for different types of goods that are not subject to censorship..." the solution is to move to the global market and in a hurry... [if they can use the Dinar out of country next year, what does that mean for us?] nothing, it means they can exchange theirs so they can travel, etc... [Does that affect us as far rate or cashing in time...?] it would mean we have already exchanged when they can do this...very good news.

12-8-2013 *TNT Tony [via Angelic 030401] ~JUST WAITING LIKE EVERYONE ELSE...HEARD NOTHING BAD, ALL GOOD, BUT WE NEED TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS. THE CALL CENTERS AND CASH CENTERS ARE ON STANDBY...BUT NOT STAFFED. NOTHING LEFT TO DO.

12-8-2013 *Bluwolf ~WE WAIT ON THE CERTAIN UNSIGNIFICANT ELITE TO JUST BE OVER AND DONE WITH...PLEASE BE ON THE HIGHEST OF ALERTS FOR WE ARE TO BE CALLED IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE LAST PERSON GETS SERVED. THE BANKS WILL BE WORKING 24/7 ONCE YOU GET THE 800# AND THE INSTRUCTIONS...
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's