Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 12-12-2013

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 12-12-2013

Unread postby Vixen » Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:05 am

12-11-2013 *Delta [via robdel] ~Iraq is to be inducted into the WTO on the 29th of this month, thats a Sunday. Now here is the exciting thing, he said that Iraq must have a tradable currency and be in total Article 8 compliance two weeks prior to the 29th. In case you don't know, Article 8 says that Iraq can only use their own currency in country. They cant use US Dollars! So that is saying we are at the 2-week crucible right now!

12-11-2013 *Randy Koonce [via clay] ~Tarriffs have been starting for 1 year so this means nothing. [can this rv holdup be O not wanting more wealthy people as he wants equal $ for all and what about the mastercard and visa cards in January?] Nothing will happen unless they RV...there is a small chance for RV before the 1st.

12-11-2013 *TNT Tony ~The other day when Santa started his trip they brought in everybody, bank security, call center folks, etc. and frustrated everybody. They were very upset it didn't happen. They made a decision that they are not coming in until this actually happens. That decision was made at a very very high level, but they showed up last night. There was some parties, beer & champagne and the reason...The RV is done.The IMF is satisfied and the BIS is also. Everybody is saying they are satisfied. I thought I'd wake to it this morning and be on my way to the bank but they have a plan they think will be less chaotic. The rates are live & have not changed, but I'm not supposed to give them out but they are still the high. They not showing on teller screens yet. The only thing left is to make the announcement. We feel it's today/tomorrow.

12-11-2013 *Millionday ~"now after entering Iraq to item VIII of the UN Charter, it is important to move the government in this aspect for the purpose of obtaining formal classification to achieve the required development after the entry of foreign investment into the country." this is great that they are now entering VIII item of the UN charter in this stage -- it is much better and what is needed for the global entry. so now due to the change they have to maintain currency stability and be ready to hold on to all dates set for the globe and move forward... this is the credit rating set to move forward to global trade.

12-12-2013 *Tlar ~Article: "With the intensification of the debate about the move .. Did you witness the next year the process of deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency?" The last thing the CBI wanted is to give them a heads up on their plans because...Iraqi's will attempt to take advatage of this news. The run on the banks is a pretty good reason for the CBI to immediately say no to January in one fashion or another...the articles have said not now, not in January and maybe not in 2014. I personally think that's crap. These confusing articles are an attempt to make Iraqi's stop pulling money out of their bank accounts. The CBI has a plan and it is the right time to implement it, and I believe it is still on. ...I understand the CBI had to say its postponed, whether it is true or not. Its their job to protect their currency.

12-12-2013 *Loechin ~On Dec 28 Iraq becomes a member of the WTO and to do so must have an international currency. Fourteen days prior to that the currency must be tradeable. Hint do the math.

12-12-2013 *TerryK ~UST PERSON...SENT ME A EMAIL THIS AM. PART OF IT: "Good morning!!! I heard there was a change made yesterday according to Forex." THIS MEANS THAT THINGS ARE MOVING IN FOREX WHICH IS GOOD. SO THAT CRYPTIC NOTE TELLS ME WITHOUT SAYING WE ARE THERE.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's