Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 12-18-2013

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 12-18-2013

Unread postby Vixen » Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:01 am

12-17-2013 *tlm724 ~[Baghdad welcomes the agreement between the oil Ankara and Erbil on condition of marginalized] the HCL was passed years ago just never implemented so we see Baghdad is now willing to go forward with this as long as there is a meter on the pipeline to monitor the amount of oil being exported ( which by the way there is a meter) and the oil is sold at a fair market price and the revenue from the sale goes into the DFI , so we are right there as far as the HCL.

12-17-2013 *TNT Tony ~I AM GETTING UPDATES...AND SO FAR THINGS ARE PROGRESSING. JUST FOR EVERYONE'S INFO...WHEN I SAY THAT A COUNTRY HAS A LIVE RATE AT THE BANK, I TALKING ABOUT THAT COUNTRIES CBI. IT IS UP TO EACH OF THESE COUNTRIES AS TO HOW FAST THEY PROCESS TO THEIR INDIVIDUAL BANKS. WHEN I SAY THAT PEOPLE ARE BEING PAID, THEY HAVE PRIVILEGED PEOPLE JUST LIKE WE DO. WE DO HAVE CONTACTS IN THESE COUNTRIES AND THEY ARE REPORTING LIVE RATES AT THEIR CBI AND PAYOUTS THAT STARTED YESTERDAY. THERE WERE MORE MEETINGS LAST NIGHT AND THE SYSTEM WAS REPROGRAMMED WITH NEW RATES. ALL CALL CENTERS ARE MANNED AT THIS TIME AND ALL WE CAN DO IS WAIT FOR THE GO SIGNAL.

12-17-2013 *Dinar Wishes ~We are the host country! We can not stop the international rate from showing in our country if it is showing in other countries.

12-17-2013 *Poppy3 ~I LOOK AT THE REALITY OF WHAT IS GOING ON AND WHAT HAS GONE ON ALL THESE YEARS. WHEN I RESEARCHED THIS THING BEFORE EVER PURCHASING 1$ WORTH OF DINAR I STUDIED IT FROM EVERY ANGLE I FOUND POSSIBLE. FROM PREVIOUS TIMES THAT OTHER COUNTRIES THAT WERE LIBERATED BY WAR AND HOW LONG IT TOOK THEM TO RV THEIR CURRENCY AND...ALL OF THEM HAVE. YES MOST ONLY AVERAGED 3 YRS TO DO SO WHILE IRAQ IS IN THE 10TH YEAR BUT...MOST ALL THE OTHER COUNTRIES HAD A WORKING GOVERNMENT STILL IN PLACE POST WAR AND IRAQ HAD ZIP. THE RV IS CLOSER THAN IT HAS EVER BEEN. WE HAVE ALL WITNESSED THEM BUILDING THEIR GOVERNMENT AND COURT SYSTEM AND WE HAVE WATCHED THEM EVOLVE TO A OPERATING GOVERNMENT HOWEVER DISFUNCTIONAL IT IS IT IS FUNCTIONING AND THEY WILL GET THIS DONE... BE READY FOR THE GOOD NEWS...OUR WINNING DAY IS VERY NEAR.

12-17-2013 *BGG ~I am excited, but realistic...it's NOT RV'd yet...once it does - it will be "the shot heard round the world"!! the investment is just fine. It is what I originally thought it would be...a once in a lifetime investment.

12-18-2013 *EXOGEN ~IT APPEARS THE ENTIRE PLAN HAS NOW CHANGED AND THERE MAY NOT BE 1-800 NUMBERS OR AN NDA TO SIGN DUE TO ISSUES WITH THE CONTRACT RATE. THE RATE SHOULD BE $3.86 ACROSS THE BOARD, AND DINARLAND SHOULD BE IN THE BANKS ON TOMORROW IF ALL GOES AS PLANNED.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's