Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 12-19-2013

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 12-19-2013

Unread postby Vixen » Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:12 am

12-18-2013 *EXOGEN ~PER FOLLOW UP CONVERSATION, WITH ALL THE OFFSITE EXCHANGE LOCATIONS SET UP, IN CONJUNCTION WITH BANKS, AS OF LAST NIGHT THE ENTIRE PLAN WAS SCRAPPED ON THE 1-800 NUMBERS DUE TO INTERNAL ISSUES WITH THE LEAD BANK. THERE IS A FINAL MEETING TAKING PLACE RIGHT NOW AS TO UTILIZATION OF NUMBERS TO AVOID CHAOS. ONE OF THE MAIN PROBLEMS HAS BEEN THE LEAD BANK IN THE PROCESS WANTING LARGER SPREADS ETC. IT IS 100% CONFIRMED C.L. & IMF RELEASED THE RATES WORLD WIDE.

12-18-2013 *EXOGEN ~PER LAST POST...THE RESULTS OF THE MEETING ARE THE 1-800 NUMBERS WILL BE USED AND SHOULD BE RELEASED AFTER BANKS CLOSE IN HAWAII TONIGHT.

12-18-2013 *TNT Tony ~Monday I told you the rates were live in several countries. The IMF forced the rates to go live. IMF did it for a reason. Nations needed it like Iraq. They are fully international, live rate, on cards and can use it. When I tell you we have a live rate in the central banks, it is live. They still have to push it out to the street level. It doesn't mean the rates can't be used because it's not down to street level. At 2 or 3am this morning, it should have gone live around the world but since the rate went live worldwide, our country has been calling individual countries and asking them, don't go live yet. We need more time. As of today, right now this moment, there is a live rate in Kuwait, pushing it down to the banks so anybody can cash out, the same in Jordan, Dubai, and Saudi Arabia. It is live in Israel, Turkey, England, Australia and Canada but they are holding the rate as requested by the US. We actually got confirmation this morning that the UST was holding it, that they are blatantly lying to other agencies.There is actually still a debate about the rate! Not only are they concerned about who was already paid, but also trying to have an agreement in place to not pay everyone $32. People are calling for investigation for abuse and power in DC for people that have already CE...also for everyone to get 32.00. Some will be paid different rates. Anyone walking off the street will get the pamphlet rate of $5.85 and some will get $32. The market is rate is 3.85. My hope is it will be between right now and Friday.

12-18-2013 *Randy Koonce ~First ...there will not be anything above 4... along with that most likely we will see the rate between 2 and 3 bucks it could possibly be the original rate of 3.44 but I am pretty sure the IMF has decided against that... but there could be a miracle in that rate. Second Wells Fargo will not have 800# ...I do have Wells Fargo contact and I have been instructed that it is not affiliated with them. Third if anyone is giving a date for the RV they are not telling the truth because no one has a grasp on it.... there is only a window of time that the pressure is so great that Iraq would have to RV. Fourth I have waited to see if a window would open since my last note and it has... we have about 5 days here that it could go...and if it does not then it will most likely get pushed to right at the 1st or a little after.... Fifth Now this window is very much dependent on Whether Iraq can get enough money to operate.... the only way for them to do this and not RV is to start trading Bonds (the IMF has vowed not to let this happen until an RV) I can only say that so far Iraq has not been able to get the bonds so if the IMF holds true then we will have an RV by the First of the Year and if the Window holds the next 5 days.Sixth Please pray for this window to have enough pressure on the country of Iraq to RV. Seventh IF we get an RV then I know it will be happy, If not keep your chin up because this is coming to an end. Eighth if you wonder if it has RV'd Check the CBI. They cannot RV in the country without RVing out side of the Country...Ninth You will be able after the RV to go to any major bank and exchange your Dinar... the rate is the only thing you need to check multiple banks about or dealers. I am Extremely hopeful at this time.

12-18-2013 *Doc ~There was a very interesting news release from Mexico. They announced liberalization of their oil industry. This means they are inviting private equity to come in to modernize their production. This is a similar strategy we are seeing in Iraq. One expert predicts that by 2017 North America will be the second largest oil producer globally. Saudi will be the only country with higher production. The industry experts went on to say North America's dependence on ME oil will be drastically reduced and they see oil below $80 by 2017. What we hope this does is lite a stronger fire under Iraq to get its infrastructure laws finally all completed and begin allowing the market to add the appropriate value to its currency. We are afraid if they continue with this slow pace the end value for the currency will continue to erode. Keep in mind that 95% of Iraq's economy is oil based. While the comments on Mexico are someone's prediction we continue to believe its in Iraq's own interest to get on with the show so to speak. They need to access the international community to do exactly what Mexico has announced. The main difference is Mexico already has the infrastructure in place to do so.

12-18-2013 *Bluwolf ~RATES LOW - FALSE; VALUE TO RATE - FALSE ....NOT EVEN THE BANKERS KNOW AS OF YET; NO 800#, NO NDA - FALSE...THERE WILL BE ACCORDING TO THE ORIGINAL PLAN BOTH THE 800# AND YOU WILL SIGN A NDA PERIOD; TIMEFRAME STARTED WITH THE CHOSEN ONES ON THE 1sT OF DECEMBER AND CLOCK IS WINDING DOWN - FALSE...ALL WILL START WHEN THE WHOLE 204 COUNTRIES INTERNATIONAL RELEASE IS RELEASED AND NOT BEFORE.

12-19-2013 *Poppy3 ~have you...considered where we are with the dinar actions pending? The bonds were to be on the market the 15th and a deadline of the 28th to have them on sale at the latest, also remember when we had reports of rumors several times back in june when they where released from chapter 7 that they had a deadline of jan 1 to complete the rv, hcl, tarrifs etc. Well that time is approaching fast. They have passed the tarrif law and are awaiting activation but it is useless without the rv it will not generate any cash flow. Then we have the hcl law that has passed but not been implemented (why) because it can't till the rv is implemented because it calls for 17% of oil revenues to be Paid to the public and without the rv it is useless. So with these several deadlines coming up and with penalties for not complying to promises made we are looking very strong for the near future. We were advised last evening that there was to be a high level meeting again today [Wednesday] between the world bank, imf, cbi and maliki. Hope someone put the pressure where it needs to be.

12-19-2013 *Bluwolf ~Nothing what so ever has changed, all is intact and flowing as planned, all is transpiring as speculated, the rates shall be in dd [double digits?] and high, there will be 800# and you will sign off a nda period, we now await patiently for our notification period.

12-19-2013 *Doc ~Iraq needs the investment to further its oil production and diverse its economy. There are numerous articles stating this, however, like you we'd love to see them get the show on the road quicker. With this it would be great to see article VIII and HCL come to fruition as soon as possible. ...we...continue with the opinion it most likely will be into late January or February before we see movement at the earliest. We assure all there has been no RV in Iraq or release of rates to any other country. The fact that the CBI is still selling at the program rate and international currency dealers are still selling at pennies on the dollar should squash these rumors completely. Additionally if a handful of countries had a different rate the arbitragers would be making trillions right now. Rest assured that there is not a bank holding anything up. The CBI will release a single rate and it will be posted globally in a matter of milliseconds. Yes, we agree the bank can set their own spread but the beauty is you can shop at whatever bank or trader you want to minimize this. Banks are not negotiating with the IMF, UST or CBI as to spreads. They set their own to compete in the market. We report, you decide.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's