Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 12-20-2013

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 12-20-2013

Unread postby Vixen » Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:35 am

12-19-2013 *Administrator Bob ~The rumor mill is churning with many false stories such as cash out rates of .60 cents, private groups or 800#s. The Central Bank of Iraq is the official source of the dinar and exchange rate. Current CBI rate is 1166/$1.

12-19-2013 *EXOGEN ~PER SEVERAL CONVERSATIONS WITH MULTIPLE CONTACTS IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES THE RATE IS LIVE IN OTHER COUNTRIES AS OF TODAY. THE 48 HOUR EXTENSION WITH THE UST & PARTNER COUNTRIES SHOULD BE UP FOR THE USA RELEASE TOMORROW UNLESS THERE IS ANOTHER EXTENSION. IT IS CONFIRMED AGAIN THAT C.L. [CHRISTINE LAGARDE] DID EXECUTE AND RELEASE THE RATE. ITS IS ALSO CONFIRMED THAT A MAJOR INVESTIGATION AND AUDIT IS TAKING PLACE WITH MANY WHO...TOOK ADVANTAGE OF THE SYSTEM, AND THERE ARE RUMBLINGS THAT THIS WAS DESIGNED TO CATCH CERTAIN PEOPLE. ORDER IS ABOUT TO BE RESTORED!!! A NEW DAY IS ON THE HORIZON.

12-19-2013 *Bluwolf ~The sea is tranquil one can now see the horizon, the price on the dinar no one will know, you will only know it when you have sign in on the nda it is that simple and not before. The bank is prepared and ready, 800# have been assign and are now set to go live. It is simply here where we stand folks...ASN is where we are folks.

12-19-2013 *TD ~With a tornado of rumors constantly coming out I thought I'd just ask my Amigo in Iraq as to the validity of ANY Worldwide Central Banks having been given any "live rates" on the IQD by the IMF, UST, Iraq or anybody else. THE SHORT ANSWER IS NO!!! When it is released (he says) it will be FIRST by the CBI & it will show almost instantly in NOT JUST CENTRAL BANKS but ALL BANKS, FOREX and other trading dealers. In this fashion, any kind of irregular activity is eliminated (double dipping, etc.).

12-20-2013 *TNT Tony ~The $32.00 is back on the table for you!!! There have been some changes to the exchange procedures and maybe even the NDA. I should have the final procedures in the morning... I will tell you that the plan right now is for the RV to go global tomorrow and for you to be at the bank tomorrow. Am I 100% sure this will happen tomorrow...no, but this time it looks better than it ever has (simply because of what has happened in D.C. in the last 24hrs). Just so you know, call centers are fully manned right now, Security will be at full force at 7am...

12-20-2013 *Poppy3 ~SEEMS THERE IS LOTS OF GOOD NEWS FLOWING AND THE IMF, WORLD BANK AND CBI MEETINGS ARE STILL TAKING PLACE EVERY DAY OR SO TRYING TO GET OUR MONEY FOR US. I HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE CONTINUED MEETINGS FOR DAYS NOW.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's