Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 12-21-2013

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 12-21-2013

Unread postby Vixen » Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:17 am

12-20-2013 *Millionday ~"On Sunday...Council of Ministers of Iraq will hold a session to discuss the continuation of the general budget of Iraq Said Secretary General of the Council of Ministers of Iraq, said the Council of Ministers held a meeting on Sunday to discuss the general budget for Iraq in 2014." so we have the budget in the house on sunday -- great they are getting back to work.

12-20-2013 *Poppy3 ~WHEN THE RV HITS GOLD WILL DROP LIKE A ROCK SHORTLY AFTER. SILVER WILL RISE SLOWLY BUT WILL MAKE GOOD GAINS OVER ABOUT A 3 YEAR PERIOD. I EXPECT GOLD TO DROP LIKE A ROCK POST RV. I EXPECT IT TO GET AS LOW AS $750 BEFORE IT BOTTOMS OUT. I AM BASING MY OPINION ON RESEARCH, THAT OVER THE YEARS HISTORY HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE SAME WITH GOLD. WHEN THE USD MOVES SLIGHTLY UP...GOLD DROPS DRASTICALLY.

12-20-2013 *TNT Tony ~Everything is done, all green lights. We just don't know the time. The US has been relieved of any decision making. The Good news is the $32 is back on the table. Not everyone will get it, not trying to start stampede but it will start at the rate. The bottom line is the RV is going. [Is the RV that's supposed to go live today going to be the full basket or just the IQN?] Yes, the full basket. I am absolutely looking for it today.

12-21-2013 *TD ~My source completely denies & rejects the notion that ANY CENTRAL BANK in any country has received a “live IQD rate” to release. He further states that the IMF, UST or any other agency or entity has forced anything. He emphatically said that when rates are changed that it will FIRST carried out by the CBI, it will be instantaneous worldwide to ALL COUNTRIES, FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS AND DEALERS .On other news, the HCL is passed (actually he said it was drafted a long time back) but never fully implemented and most all provisions are ready for implementation. The final pieces of providing the Kurdish region avenues of oil exportation ( thru Turkey) are now done. This past week has seen some revisions of the economic reform laws addressed and finalized. Rollout is starting. While there will be numerous closed door meetings among heavyweights of the GOI, Economic committee in the next two weeks unfortunately Parliament has recessed till beginning of January. So we are still on target for the next 60 days. According to my guy he can’t see it going past end of February.

12-21-2013 *Bluwolf ~We are now facing that beautiful moment that will change all of our lives, we must get all our plans in place...Those that tried to take away the high rates fail, those that tried to work with the time to exchange fail, folks there are 204 countries revaluating simultaneously, that hasn't change and the US dollar is still the prominent bill that shall be use to negotiate around the world. Nothing has change we are just waiting on the bank to hand us down our notifications and by that the activations of all call centers. Just remember that at any moment all banks can order all personnel to return to there positions. Also remember for PM Maliki the date that he established 3 years ago for the release of this international release for his people and the world is the 28 of December...yesterday at 4 in the morning the countdown ended at that time, your rv is in the air (no restrictions) and...to expect it at any second time.

12-21-2013 *Arizona Heat ~People that are on the technical side of this process would not have gone to the lengths they have to see all that work go down the DRAIN by seeing a new year come into effect. Individuals at the IMF, WBO along with the CBI would have to start a whole new process of calculations that took months if not years to complete. Rest assure, this is not an easy task to complete.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's