Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 12-22-2013

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 12-22-2013

Unread postby Vixen » Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:10 am

12-21-2013 *TNT Tony ~IT'S GOING DOWN...Meeting in Washington turned out to be in our favor. Rate is starting at $32.+. Release is scheduled for tonight [Saturday] and some of us could exchange tonight. All of us are supposed to be exchanging tomorrow morning. I could say more, but who cares. I am waiting for the 800#s and I have learned that their release has already been discussed tonight in D.C.

12-21-2013 *TerryK ~I DID TALK TO MY UST PERSON AGAIN YESTERDAY AND SHE DID SAY THIS: WE ARE DONE, COMPLETED AND AWAITING ON A PHONE CALL TO ACITVATE AND THE RATE IS HIGH. SYSTEMS ARE READY SYNCED. ALL IS DONE FROM UST SIDE.

12-21-2013 *Stryker ~Article quote: "The board of directors of Trade Bank of Iraq TBI that next year will see the application of the certificates of deposit..." Between this article and the offering of Certificate of Long Term Bonds in the IQD themselves that we have been reading about, I would say that they are getting ready for something to take place. The big question is: Will it be the right timing that will drive the CBI intention to implement it?

12-22-2013 *Poppy3 ~I CAN REMIND EVERYONE THAT PARLIAMENT HAS BEEN CALLED BACK INTO SESSION OFF THEIR BREAK FOR A SPECIAL AGENDA MEETING ON NOTHING BUT CONFIRMING THEIR BUDGET. THIS COULD BE AWESOME NEWS AND HAS MY EXTREME INTEREST. THESE GUYS HAVE STOPPED THEIR MEETING TAKEN OFF TWICE NOW IN THE LAST WEEK AND HAVE BEEN CALLED BACK .... THE PRESSURE IS ON HEAVY OR THEY WOULD NOT BE DOING THIS. MY THOUGHTS ARE THAT THE IMF IS TELLING THEM TO GET THIS DONE IMMEDIATELY.

12-22-2013 *Tlar ~Article: "About the issuance of a new Iraqi currency .. Soon"...the new one dinar note will carry the same value as does any on the larger notes meaning 1 dinar is just one unit of a 5000 dinar note. 5000 dinars will be 5000 dinars and each dinar will carry the value of a new 1 dinar note. Both currencies will be legal and in circulation for 3 years at which time I believe the 3 zero notes should all be collected. They most likely will still [be] legal tender in Iraq or anywhere else for that matter, but because of their impractability in day to day useage, most all will have been returned to the bank. It also says that "deleting the zeros" is "just an administrative process" meaning the CBI will administer it. It not a market driven event. The CBI is responsible and in control of the rate, and it is the CBI that will determine the new rate. Again the article suggests that at least deleting the 3 zeros is not driven by the market. This article...speaks of a RV, not a float. The facts of what the CBI has been doing over the last two years, cleaning out the ME of dinars including dollarizing Iraq, supports this. If the above article is an accurate depiction of the process, the new rate will be... .86. Those 3 leading 0's will be removed all at one time, as an event.

12-22-2013 *BWM ~I’m really not expecting to see this before Christmas… just because of information that I have… not to say I would wish beyond all that it was wrong but I’m just telling you TRUTHFULLY what I know… There is a REASON..
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's