Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 12-23-2013

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 12-23-2013

Unread postby Vixen » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:15 am

12-22-2013 *TNT Tony ~IT'S STILL GOING DOWN...Its just taking longer than I was told or longer than they expected...nothing has changed since last night. They are still doing some minor clean up with legal issues and some personnel issues. They were anticipating that all of this would be accomplished this morning. The starting rate is still $32.+ and you are still eligible to receive it. I was looking for the [800] numbers to be released early this morning and was informed that they will not be released until after the RV is in full effect (that means officially released in the U.S.).

12-22-2013 *Tlar ~Article: "A member of the parliamentary economy is expected to work the project raise zeros from the currency early in 2015" The GOI does not run the CBI but it is important that the GOI cooperates with the CBI in order to have a smooth change over in monetary policy for it to be successful. The article...and others like it show that the government is finally behind the plan. I believe this is now and always has been a CBI decision and the involvement of the government supporting it is absolutely necessary. The government has just recently started going on record as supporting the change which is the first time ever that this has happened. the CBI is being extremely cautous with this, but it is still their decision to make. We know that they cannot disclose the when, but I believe they already proved to us that they intend to just drop it on all of us unexpectedly...you can no longer trust the CBI or the EC or the FC as to anything they say concerning the start date. They have to much to loose to disclose it to us before hand or give us acurate clues to the when part of the plan. ...about two months ago they said it was postponed until after the elections (end of April 2014) while intending to actually pull the trigger in January 2014. Too bad they got caught with their hand in the cookie jar with the leak other wise I would have loved to be surprised in January. But then again, maybe we still will be.

12-23-2013 *Millionday ~Article: "The Central Bank Iraqi received a notice from the Bank for International Settlements in Basel showed through which his readiness to accept more deposits Iraq has within the budget of the BIS in 2014." Iraq is an internationally accepted central bank!! wowwy!!!
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's