Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 12-26-2013

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 12-26-2013

Unread postby Vixen » Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:58 am

12-25-2013 *Randy Koonce ~We still have a window because as you have read Iraq does not have the bonds and as long as they do not get them Iraq will be out of money completely by the first...So, unless they find money or RV our journey is coming to an end...Maliki still have not picked a day to RV but he has until the end of the month. Maliki has been so arrogant that he could possibly go an additional day or two but his lack of money will force him to RV. The Reason he did not RV or wants to RV is he has been catering to our President. Our President does not want this to happen but he has only been able to delay it. He promised Maliki another term as PM so M has delayed... I personally do not think it will help M because he is so hated now and even by his own party... So the window has been extended to the 1st of Jan...after that if there is no RV, Iraq found money somewhere...at which time it will take a day or two to find out from where and I will let you know. So if Iraq finds Money we will not RV If they do not find money we will RV. I am Extremely hopeful at this time.

12-26-2013 *BWM ~[Is January a window at all? Or does the window stretch further than that?] I’m not saying that the opportunity isn’t there for it to happen…[Think in the first quarter?] I would say if not by then… you might as well put it away for quite some time. Now things could change but information AT THIS TIME is saying that. So, tomorrow we’ll take a look and see where things are and how far out to start looking again.

12-26-2013 *TD ~Market forces always react to stability/instability news. Just before Christmas Iraq announced possible delays in Bond sales, yes, due to current instability. The point here being any expected change in the IQD will be modest & gradual as dictated by it's current stability & world market forces. There will be no overnight wealth to achieve. They need to do it right since there's so much at stake, their economy could collapse at artificial, propped up high rates. Let's keep in mind also that during Saddam's time the IQD WAS AN ARTIFICIAL RATE propped up and not recognized by the world community at those rates. They know this and therefore it won't happen again since this time Iraq will enter world trading markets.

12-26-2013 *Hub ~iraq has had and will have again a currency with international tradable value...when i got involved with this, $3.22 was the number because of where it was when chapter 7 was instaled, so this plus inflation is all i have ever felt it would come in and really, its coming back to where it was...just makes sense, now with all the new found resources, it might be a little higher...i would love 30 but feel better at the $3.50-$4.00 range.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's