Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 12-28-2013

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 12-28-2013

Unread postby Vixen » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:14 am

11-27-2013 *Bluwolf ~Days to look forward to, December 28th Gcc, Wto, Maliki's IR date (as off 3years). January 2 possible rv date, return of banking personnel according to UST and banking sources. No change on rates...as you can see now there is less information being spread out and this is a good sign. When and only when the buying of this currencies stops only then will you see this rv.

12-27-2013 *TNT Tony ~One of the biggest issues is the bonds are supposed to go live tomorrow in Iraq. No one knows how they can do that if they don't have a public live rate? It's illegal to sell if they aren't public. Some countries yesterday had on their TV that Global Currency Reset will happen today. India is putting it out and more countries will do the same. If you take 3.85 or 5.85 rate you don't have to sign NDA and not have to worry about the next 10 years. There are lots of good things in our favor.The meeting went well yesterday. Some people didn't believe Christine Lagarde would do what she said she would. They had been putting some things off because they didn't believe her. They didn't think she was willing to expose them in order to get things done. Don't think she is doing all this just for us. There are programs all around the world she is fighting for the high rates and for us. She made it clear last night that she is willing to sacrifice her career to get this done. At the end of the meeting they did agree on terms and conditions,the timing and to high rates. They did set a time for themselves, but I don't know if they will live up to it.

12-27-2013 *Millionday ~the tariff itself does not require a rate -- but the trade will and we have read it is jan 2nd -- for all but food and necessities so the citizens dont have prices raise… i cant believe how close we are to the beginning of the year…[With the tariffs... We know for certain that they have to have the new rate and be international for all of that to work?] the tariff is a tax on imports -- it is done by percentages and only for imports --- …they have decided that food and any products that will raise the prices for the poor to live will not be applied right now [But they do need the new rate and to be international though right?] they will need to have a reality rate so they dont go broke buying and trading.

12-27-2013 *TerryK ~I WAS TOLD THIS PAST WEEK THAT TOMORROW WE SHOULD SEE THE BLESSING FYI. SO WE SHALL SEE.

12-28-2013 *Millionday ~Article quote: "Iraq other in improving the payments system and the adoption of modern systems in a number of ministries after it adopted this system and has trained a number of employees on e-governance as well as the central bank began this step in order to improve the payments system." now this is great the expansion of economic advancement in all areas...the budget money will be sent through and is set up already by CBI -- it will all be electronic as we have here and also sent from accounts for all government electronically...all fees -- tariff--- customs -- contracts -- licenses -- etc. this is e-governance, huge advancement.

12-28-2013 *WILDDUCK ~i like big deals that get real quiet, i said a long time ago when this gets close silence will reign.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's