Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 12-28-2013

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 12-28-2013

Unread postby Vixen » Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:55 am

12-28-2013 *Arizona Heat ~JUST SOMETHING FOR YOU ALL TO THINK ABOUT: THE US GOVERNMENT HAS PROVIDED DRONES AND HELL FIRE MISSLES TO IRAQ TO CURB THE VIOLENCE THERE, PLUS F18'S. DO ANY OF YOU THINK THAT WE WOULD GO TO THESE MEASURES IF THERE WAS NOT SOMETHING IN IT FOR THE US? THEN THE ARTICLE ABOUT BONDS BEING PUT ON HOLD BECAUSE OF VIOLENCE. HMMMMM, THINK ABOUT IT. THEY NEED PROTECTION, WE NEED OIL CREDITS. DONT LOOK AT ONE INDIVIDUAL ARTICLE AND HANG THE RELEASE OF THE RV ON THAT. THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX. REMEMBER WHY WOULD THEY GIVE ANY INCLINATION OF WHEN THE RELEASE WOULD BE, IF THEY DID, THERE WOULD BE A RUN ON THIER CURRENCY AND ALL HELL WOULD BREAK LOSE. [the PTB could release this anytime? Does it have to dependent on any of these events? Could they not release it now?] YES YES YES. THEY COULD POP THIS AT ANY MINUTE OF ANY DAY. THE IMF HAS THE POWER TO RELEASE ANY RATE ON ANY GIVEN DAY, THEY HAVE THE POWER TO RELEASE IRAQS RATE AS IRAQ IS IN DEBT TO THE IMF, WHEN IRAQ TOOK LOANS FROM THE IMF, THEY GAVE UP CERTAIN RIGHT OVER THEIR CURRENCY...THE RELEASE OF THEIR RATE IS ONE OF THEM.

12-28-2013 *Loechin ~I don't have a dog in this bond fight but I can tell you the Bond issue is not shelved as of this very moment.

12-28-2013 *Poppy3 ~Today is a step closer to the 29th that was the original stated date for the bond sales to be implemented...disregarding the confusing articles being put out the last couple days saying they have been postponed again. I am standing on what the IMF stated IRAQ has agreed to just like the date for the tariff laws to start being implemented on JAN 2 and somewhere in all this they are supposed to become full members of the WTO not to forget that back in June when they where released from chapter 7 and all the rumors where that the UN AND USA WOULD HAVE NEVER RELEASED THEM WITHOUT DEFINITE DEADLINES FOR COMPLETION OR BEING PLACED BACK UNDER SANCTIONS.WELL WE WILL SOON SEE VERY CLEARLY WHETHER THEY WERE ALL JUST TALK OR...THAT THE UN AND USA LEADERSHIP HAVE THE BACKBONE TO ENFORCE? TIME WILL TELL IF THE BANKING LAWS AND IF THE BUDGET IS TRULY READY TO BE IMPLEMENTED. THESE ARE THE DAYS OF OUR LIVES. LOL, LOL HOW WONDERFUL TO BE ENCOURAGED. I AM AND HOPE YOU ARE.

12-28-2013 *Arizona Heat ~THE PEOPLE I SPEAK TO ARE SOME OF THE MOST REGARDED PEOPLE IN THE GOVERNMENT I AM GLAD TO SAY ARE FRIEND AND FORMER CO-WORKERS. WE SPEAK OF A GREAT MANY THINGS. THIS IS ONE OF THEM. THEY DO NOT WANT THIS TO GO INTO 2014. IT MAKES FOR A GREAT DEAL OF TROUBLE.

12-29-2013 *TNT Tony ~Last night it was explained to me just how they planned to carryout todays sale of the bonds in Iraq and why it was legal to do it. It is my understanding that the sale did take place and should be seen by the public Monday morning if not before. I have received info that all call center personnel were called in at around 5pm [Saturday], let's hope that this time they get to do their work. So far all news received today was positive and I do think we will see some changes by Monday morning. I am still waiting for additional info. THE RATES REMAIN HIGH AND DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE 7 DAYS OR THE 30 DAYS. IT WILL BE ALRIGHT.

12-29-2013 *ScottiG ~The trillion in bonds (not the same bonds referred to in the article that came out a few days ago.) were indeed sold and placed with those who will be placing them on the public market. I was advised that they were sold to these entities for $3.71 p/dinar value. I do not know at which rate they will hit the market. They could go at any time but again I am advised that due to the incredible interest in the market for them, they are waiting until the Markets will open up (probably in the east) so we could see it Sunday evening. Re-affirmed with this information, was the statement that the Qui cards will be accepted internationally on the 1st of January. I was also informed that on 1 January the tariffs will be valued at $3.44 p/dinar. I would not be surprised if Maliki who is suppose to have received his severance will step down on the 1st as well. Now mind you I have received similar information in the past but the timing and dynamics are all different. The gun ships (choppers) have or are being delivered. Please keep in mind that we continue to be in a position of not seeing the whole picture of activities and events. Though many of us have at times had very accurate information, we have had zero control over the events in real time in Iraq. The dynamics at play there have a life of their own. I do hope this message finds you keeping your eyes on what is important and let this change in value come at its own timing. Even though I do believe we remain ever close, it will happen when it happens.

12-29-2013 *Bondlady ~Article: "Euphrates News announced that Iraqi ports on Saturday, they will begin to apply the system of customs tariffs with effect from the beginning of the new year, after a few days." we got a great shot from now through the 1st quarter, IMO. awesome tariff arts [articles] out that cover all the things we and I already covered for the last 4 years and ...they now are finally at the door to finally happen. ...it's good to finally see all I have covered in the past finally taking place.

12-29-2013 *Millionday ~Article quote: "...Abdel Basset Turki said Iraqi Central Bank Governor that Iraq is planning to issue bonds in local currency for the first time to fiscal policy..." that is part of the economic reform and the entry to free market trade. [Are they in-country bonds like we saw before so that the country has $ to operate on until the RV? Or are the international for all to buy?] they will be offered international as it looks to me. they have not said the rate. they will be changing the rate to a reality rate. we wont know the rate until it changes. we have not seen anything that shows any problem in us moving forward.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's